OREGON: Lottery Disputes
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Surprisingly strong retail sales rattle market. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p2
Reports on the result of bond trading in the United States on October 15, 1997. Effect of September retail sales and third quarter economic growth on trading; Prices of Treasury bills and bonds of different maturities.
- Top 25 bond counsel in New England. // Bond Buyer;10/21/97 Supplement New England, Vol. 322, p40A
Lists the top 25 bond counsel in New England, ranked by principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 through September 30, 1997. Public finance head; Number of public finance attorneys; Contact information; Includes Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo P.C.; Palmer and Dodge;...
- Development plan for distressed area. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p14A
Reports on the possible use of bond issues to finance development projects in Tampa, Florida. Funding proposals sought by the city government for developing townhouses; Earnings earmarked for beautification projects.
- Top 25 issuers in Florida. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p20A
Enumerates the top bond issuers in Florida according to rankings published in the November 17, 1997 issue of the periodical `The Bond Buyer.' Includes the state government; Florida Windstorm Underwriting Association; Dade County.
- Florida's invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;11/17/97 Supplement Florida, Vol. 322, p28A
Cites supply of bond sales in Florida according to the November 17, 1997 issue of the periodical `The Bond Buyer.' Includes Broward County; Palm Beach County School District; City of Tampa.