NEVADA: Adding to City Hall
- Toronto City Hall. // Concrete Products;Sep97, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p70
Presents a photograph of the Toronto City Hall. Completion of the building in 1965; Provision of a new symbol during an era of growth and change; Suppliers for the construction materials.
- The edifice complex. Falk, Steven // Public Management (00333611);Jan96, Vol. 78 Issue 1, p38
Presents a reevaluation of the question of building a city hall. Transformation of localities; Three-step approach to evaluating investment decisions; Net present value's ability to circumscribe investment decisions accurately. INSET: Lafayette's approach..
- A town revival in Colorado. Reis, Michael // Stone World;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p126
Looks at the preservation techniques used to restore the Silverton Town Hall, in Silverton, Colorado, after it was destroyed by fire. Development of a set of non-destructive compatible recommendations to address each of the existing conditions of the building; Why a survey was conducted by the...
- Town Hall concludes talks about growth, environment. Cross, Cheri // Inside Tucson Business;5/13/96, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p3
Features the conference of the 68th Arizona Town Hall held in May 8, 1996. Focus of the conference on Arizona's economic growth environment; Recommendations agreed upon by attendees.
- Diverse opinions aired at Town Hall. Cross, Cheri // Inside Tucson Business;5/13/96, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p4
Editorial. Comments on the issues discussed during the 68th session of the Arizona Town Hall held in May 8, 1996. Focus on the state's economic growth and environment; Job description of the Arizona Town Hall; Activities by attendees during the conference.
- Proposal for New City Hall Is Built on Bad Ideas. Hughes, Jason // San Diego Business Journal;2/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p39
In this article the author discusses the proposal for the building of a new City Hall in San Diego, California.
- Planning pays off in city hall move/upgrade. // Communications News;Apr96, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p55
Reports on the upgrade of the information and communication systems of the city hall of West Hollywood, California in 1995. Infrastructure planning; Involvement of Valley Communications in the project; Implementation planning for the upgrade; Features of the upgrade.
- New CR city hall to open June 4. // Corridor Business Journal;6/4/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 45, p8
The article announces that the City Hall at 101 First St. SE in Cedar Rapids, Iowa will open for business on June 4, 2012.
- Clearfield to get new $9 million city hall. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/06/98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the construction of the Clearfield City Hall and Justice Center at Clearfield, Utah. Estimated construction cost; Completion date; Replacement of the city's municipal building.