Fitch, Moody's Mostly Guarded About Nonprofit Health Care
- POOLED AIRCRAFT ABS RATINGS ACTIONS. // Asset Securitization Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p12
Reports the asset-backed securities ratings action of aircraft industry. Citation of Fitch structured aircraft bonds; Place of Moody's in the Aircraft Finance Trust; Removal of Fitch on classes of Embarcadero.
- Moody's and Fitch Make GFLA Moves. // National Mortgage News;2/10/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p19
Reports on the initiatives taken by Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Fitch Inc. against the result of the Georgia Fair Lending Act (GFLA). Impact of the act on loans and subprime lending; Scrutiny over investor liability for securitized residential mortgages; Facts about the unlimited...
- Analysts differ on merits of Florida lottery bond program. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;05/18/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30395, p1
Reports on the different ratings released by Moody's Investor Service, Standard & Poor's and Fitch Inc. on Florida's lottery bond issue. Lowest credit rating of A3 by Moody's Investor; Standard & Poor's A-plus rating on the expected issue; Ratings as indicator of evolving credit criteria...
- Fitch-All Agencies 'Virtually Identical'. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/10/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p8
Focuses on the release of a structured finance bond performance statistics for virtually identical rating agencies by Fitch Inc. Differences between agencies in terms of structured finance bond ratings; Response of Fitch Inc. to the ongoing notching controversy; Rivalry between Moody's...
- Rating Agencies Gear Up for More Scrutiny. Cornwell, Ted // Mortgage Servicing News;May2001, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p1
Discusses the changes implemented by rating agencies Moody's Investors Service, Fitch, and Standard & Poor's (S&P) in issuing formal servicer ratings in the United States. Addition of a select servicer seal by S&P to help listed servicers to further differentiate themselves; Addition of a plus...
- Fitch Bulks Up Its Health Care Unit With a Hire, and Maybe More to Come. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/15/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30620, p28
Focuses on developments related to rating agencies in the United States, current as of April 15, 1999. Fitch Inc.'s addition of analyst Anthony LoVaglio to its public health care team as a director; Standard & Poor's Corp.'s hiring of Rebecca Chahid as an associate in health care for its office...
- Moody's promotes five of its analysts. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p36
Names five public finance analysts promoted by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in August 1997 to the position of vice president-senior credit officer.
- Moody's Lowers Florida Agency Outlook, Citing Housing Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p40
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors service changed its rating on Florida based nonprofit organization Capital Project Finance Authority. Reason for the change in outlook; Contents of disclosure notice of Public Finance Associates Inc.; Effect of the notice on U.S. market conditions.
- Moody's Investors Service. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Moody's Investor Service changed the debt rating of Airbus Industrie from Aa3 to A1. What the move reflects; Impact of the change.