San Jose Redevelopment Agency Readies Largest Deal of Its Kind
- Moody's: San Jose RDA Senior Bonds Could Suffer. JENSEN, RANDALL // Bond Buyer;10/6/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33595, p3
The article reports on the issue concerning the potential financial sufferings of the senior bonds worth 1.7 billion U.S. dollars of San Jose Redevelopment Agency (RDA) if the organization will be forced to default on the bond issue in the U.S.
- CALIFORNIA: San Jose Switch Draws Buyers. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33017, p9
The article reports on the successful sale of $37.2 million of tax-exempt bonds by the San Jose Redevelopment Agency in San Jose, California. The agency decided to restructure the deal after it go no bonds on a $30.2 million of taxable tax-allocation bonds on October 28, 2008. The city was able...
- San Jose Agency Wants $700M Redevelopment Refunding. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;11/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32511, p43
The article reports on the effort of San Jose Redevelopment Agency to move quickly to capture savings of at least 3 percent on debt service for up to roughly half of its portfolio with a possible refunding deal in California. San Jose City Council plans to adopt a resolution authorizing the...
- Deteriorating Coverage. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33502, p3
A chart is presented depicting the deteriorating coverage of San Jose Redevelopment Agency tax-allocation bond sales.
- Moody's Cuts San Jose TABs; Fitch Warns of Risks For RDAs. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;6/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33728, p5
The article offers information on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s decisions to downgrade bonds of worth 1.75 million U.S. dollars of the San Jose Redevelopment Agency over the possibility of defaults due to tax revenue conflict with Santa Clara County, California.
- Stages for Sale. // Theatre Bay Area;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the sale of theaters and other properties by San Jose Redevelopment Agency, which ceased operations in February 2012.
- S&P Drops San Jose Redevelopment Agency's Non-Housing TABs to BBB. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;11/23/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33621, p4
The article reports that the non-housing tax-allocation bonds of San Jose Redevelopment Agency was downgraded by Standard & Poor's Corp. to BBB from BBB-plus rating due to financial and legal stress.
- Moody's Drops San Jose RDA Tax-Allocation Debt. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;4/19/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33502, p3
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded 1.7 billion dollars of San Jose Redevelopment Agency tax allocation bonds due to significant deterioration of debt-service coverage levels.
- Standard & Poor's Downgrades San Jose Redevelopment Agency. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has lowered the San Jose Redevelopment Agency (SJRA)'s underlying tax-allocation bond rating to A-minus from A, affecting about $785 million of outstanding debt. The rating agency has also lowered the outlook to negative from stable, putting the...