ATExpo Product SPOTLIGHT
- IN PARTING: COOL STUFF. // J@pan Inc.;Feb2001, Issue 16, p68
Features several new electronic products in Japan as of February 2001. Zarus MI-E1 from Sharp; Micro Bubblejet Printer from Canon; FM PenNote model T1 from Fujitsu.
- New Products. Williams, Lauren // District Administration;Apr2013, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p81
The article offers information on new products including Exploe Teaming Table for small learning groups from Bretford, A4 Color Multi-Function printers from Samsung, and SmartScope iGo handheld digital microscope from Smart School Systems.
- OKI DATA INTRODUCES OKILAN 6100E+ PRINT SERVER. // LAN Product News;May2000, p1
Introduces OkiLAN 6100e+ 10/100Base-T Ethernet print server by Oki Data Americas in New Jersey. Significance of the printer on wireless networking and Internet Printing Protocol; Wireless capabilities and features of OkiLAN 6100e+; Price, warranty and availability of the printer.
- True `Photographic' Computer Printer. Horwitz, Sil // PSA Journal;Feb99, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p10
Evaluates the Polaroid Color Shot printer. Features; Capabilities; Price.
- Sharp JX-9600. // PCWorld;Jul1993, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p148
Features Sharp Electronics Corp.'s JX-9600 laser printer. Work-group printer; Eight-ppm Sharp engine and AMD RISC processor; Paper capacity; Fourteen bit-mapped fonts and scalable typefaces; Criticism of the 9600; Price; Contact information.
- KILLER APP: INTERNET PRINTING. Hatch, Susan // Technology Meetings;May/Jun2002, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p67
Provides information on the PrintMe Networks printing product from Electronics for Imaging Inc. Function of the network; Information on how the network works; Printing cost.
- The electronic lightroom. Horwitz, Sil // PSA Journal;Nov94, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p18
Evaluates the Primera color printer from Fargo Electronics. Excellent results; Important factors in its successful use; Price.
- Fargo's thermal-wax printer has split personality. J.A.M.; Martin, James A. // Macworld;Dec1993, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p131
Presents Fargo Electronics' Primera Color Printer which transforms from a thermal-wax printer into a dye-sublimation printer with the use of Fargo's Photo-Realistic Upgrade Kit. Pricing; Primera's use of a combination of dithering and gray-scale shades to achieve photo-realistic print quality;...
- Dye sub color printer to ship this summer. // InfoWorld;3/7/94, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p27
Announces Sony Electronics Business and Professional Products Group's plans to ship a dye sublimation color printer by summer 1993. Standard parallel interface; Output; Price; Contact information.