- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr96, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p12
Reports on predicted increase of endoscope sales in the United States according to forecasts by Frost & Sullivan Inc. Value of the market.
- Systems integration, outsourcing markets to pass $100 billion by 1999. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/6/93, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p11
Forecasts an increase in demand in systems integration and outsourcing by corporations. Data from Frost & Sullivan Market Intelligence's report `Strategic Analysis of Systems Integration and Outsourcing Markets'; Use of information technology; Corporations' reduction in-house technical staffs;...
- Frost & Sullivan. // Aftermarket Business;07/01/96, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p28
Profiles market research firm Frost & Sullivan. Reputation of being at the forefront of market research by being the first company to offer its services on electronic tape media; Merger with Market Intelligence Research Corp. in 1993.
- Emerging technologies, competition keep jolt in battery market. Lurie, George // RCR;09/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p85
Focuses on a strategic research report from Frost and Sullivan which stated that emerging new technologies and strong competitive pressure will help to keep the battery industry future positively charged. What other issues were pointed out by the report; Details on the areas which were analyzed...
- Motor market forecast. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar1994, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p67
Reports on a study released by Frost & Sullivan predicting a three percent compound annual growth rate in the United States market for fractional horsepower motors. Consideration of direct current (DC) motors due to demand in energy efficiency; Advantages of DC motors.
- Virtual access. Hewitt, Allison // Pharmaceutical Executive;Mar1998, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p128
Reports on Frost & Sullivan's introduction of a Web site that offers unlimited access to the company's data bases of market information and analysis. Description of the Web site; Web site address.
- UM in Europe could reach $4.1B by 2008. // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p47
Predicts the growth of unified messaging (UM) and communications in the European market, according to a study conducted by Frost & Sullivan. Benefits of UM applications; Other findings of the study.
- Frost & Sullivan Researches the U.S. Video Card Markets. // Information Today;Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p41
Offers information on a strategic research conducted by Frost and Sullivan, which focused on the United States (US) video card market. Introduction of products by companies as a result of a technical transition with a high rate of technological change; What will be the major products that...
- End-users move toward more accurate and user-friendly non-contract level sensor technology. // Quality;Mar99, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p18
Presents the study conducted by Frost and Sullivan company which determined the increasing demands for non-contact level sensors. Features of the technology; Total revenues of the industry; Trends in the industry.