- Lever Switch Jogs With Feeling. Schweber, Bill // EDN Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on jog lever developed by Omron Electronics LLC that offers tactile feedback to users in all directions of motion. Features of the product; Price of the product.
- Omron acquires Aduro. // Connector Specifier;Feb2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Aduro, a manufacturer of precision high-speed optical subassemblies, by Omron, a manufacturer and provider of advanced electronic components, as of February 2006. Terms of the deal; Background information on Aduro; Comment from Brian Peters, former CEO of Aduro,...
- A mix of ethical and technological recipes. Pinto, Jim // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Jul2004, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p12
Presents a corporate profile of Japan-based Omron Electronics Inc. Corporate history; Company operations; Executive management; Products and services.
- BRIEFS. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Jun2007, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p4
The article offers news briefs related to industrial technology in Australia. An awareness campaign of mandatory efficiency standards for electric motors has been launched by the Australian Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (AEEMA) and the Equipment Energy Efficiency (E3)...
- Real-time solutions. // Packaging Magazine;3/18/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p1
AT the Total Processing & Packaging show, held on March 29, 2004, automation specialist Omron Electronics Inc. will highlight on-line quality inspection, remote machine diagnostics and maintenance, flexible machine set-up and control, and RFID tagging. Among the demonstrations will be a process...
- Space-Saving Onboard PLC. // Product Design & Development;Feb2004 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p1
Indicates that Omron Electronics LLC's 3G3MV-P10CDT-E programmable logic controller installs directly on a 3G3MV inverter. Availability in a compact unit; Increased intelligence and autonomy for positioning and synchronization.
- Sliding door guide. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Apr2005, p52
Features the release of D4NS-SK01, a sliding door guide that complements door switches from Omron Electronics Inc. Mechanisms involved in the product; Product specification; Safety design.
- Untitled. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2003, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p57
Presents various products in the electronic industries in the U.S. as of December 2003. Contact ratings offered by Series D3V miniature snap-action switches designed by Illinois-based Omron Electronics LLC; Features of Qualichek 300 developed by Texas-based Uson company; Usability of Model...
- Omron sensor tackles tough bottle counting jobs. // Dairy Industries International;Jan1999, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p46
Announces that Omron Electronics Inc. has developed the E3S-CR, a sensor designed to reliably count bottles on production lines. Features of the sensor; Capabilities.