- China's electronics manufacturers expect 26 percent jump in component purchase value in 2014 and 41 percent prefer to buy from local components distributors. // Sensors;6/6/2014, p9
The article discusses the expected percentage increase in component purchase value of electronics manufacturers in China in 2014.
- Report shows signs of recovery in electronics supply chain. // Engineer (Online Edition);8/30/2012, p6
The article discusses a report by IPC called Electronics Industries Market Data Update revealing that reduced growth forecasts from China and continued apprehensions about Greece have reinforced concern about a global economic slowdown.
- The next Samsung. GARDINER, DAN // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);May2015, Issue 415, p4
The author discusses the advantages and disadvantages of the rising electronics and technical products of China including risk of hacking and users secure internet traffic.
- Consumer Electronics. // China Retail Report;Q2 2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p60
The article provides an overview of the consumer electronics market in China. It offers a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis of the nation's consumer electronic market. It also discusses the demand for computers in the nation from 2008 to 2014 with details on the...
- PCBs Heating Up in China. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;2/4/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p30
Reports on the printed circuit board (PCB) production in China. Advantages of procuring PCB in China; Predicted decline in the global revenue for rigid PCB; Effects of the global shift in PCB manufacturing in North America.
- MFlex to Shrink Footprint in China, UK. C. D. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Apr2014, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p8
The article reports the move by electronics firm MFlex as of April 2014 to cut its manufacturing floor space in China by around one-third and shutter its engineering and research and development (R&D) subsidiary in Cambridge, England in its bid to return to profitability.
- China Integrated Circuit manufacturing Industry. Liu Pei-chen // TIER Industry Report - China Integrated Circuit Manufacturing In;6/26/2014, p1
The article focuses on the condition of the integrated circuit manufacturing industry of China as of August 2014. It reports the operating performance of Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. in 2013 and the investment of Taiwanese integrated circuit firms in China. Outlook on the...
- The Innovation and Learning Capabilities of Chinese Firms. Wei Zhao; Arvanitis, Rigas // Chinese Sociology & Anthropology;Spring2010, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p6
Based on the example of the automobile and electronics sector in China, the article examines the technological learning of companies in China and the way it is influenced by industrial policy. Companies have consolidated their production capacity and technological learning but are rarely in a...
- Business costs overview. // Supply Management;Jul2014, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p48
Statistics are given regarding the global business costs as of July 2014, including data about the cost of corn, data relating to the growth of global solar panel supply chain, and data relating to the expected increase in the revenue of electronics manufacturers in China.