Pak Halfway Done Razing Bin Laden's Compound
- Remains of a Horror. // India Today;3/12/2012, p14
The article reports on the demolition of the hideout of the late terrorist Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad, Pakistan. Pakistani officials ordered the demolition of the house to remove all the bad memories of Laden, a leader of the terrorist group Al Qaeda, who was killed by the U.S. Special Forces...
- Freedom and terror. Kavanaugh, John // America;9/26/1998, Vol. 179 Issue 8, p19
Comments on the bombing attacks of Arab terrorists against the United States. Details on the `60 Minutes' television program that featured Charles Wilson, a former Democratic Representative from Texas; Background information on Osama bin Laden, said to be linked with the attacks; How bin Laden...
- Between the Piffers and the Balochis. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;5/4/2011, p2
A photograph of a signboard on the hillside of Abbottabad, Pakistan which houses the two regiments of the Pakistani Army and where Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was found and killed by the U.S special forces is presented.
- Legendary Osama Bin Laden. Haidari, Iqbal // Economic Review (05318955);Mar1999, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p7
Profiles Osama Bin Laden, considered to be the foremost enemy of the United States government. Formation of a network called the Crusader-Jewish alliance; Personal worth and investments in various countries; Acquisition of chemical weapons and purchase of radioactive material for weapons for...
- What Does Osama Really Want? Lucier, James P. // Insight on the News;10/29/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p48
Details the ideas of terrorist Osama bin Laden. Why he is against the United States (U.S.); His desire to end the U.S. influence and military presence in Saudi Arabia; His explanation about Islam.
- OBAMA: 'BIG CHUNK' OF AFGHANISTAN OBJECTIVES ACHIEVED. Bennett, John T. // Hill;6/8/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 80, p3
The article reports on the achievement of the U.S. in its strategic objectives during the war in Afghanistan by killing international terrorist Osama bin Laden in Pakistan in 2011.
- Bin Laden: Death by Verb. Greco, Emily Schwartz // Foreign Policy in Focus;5/15/2011, p1
This article questions whether the U.S. government committed a crime by killing terrorist leader Osama bin Laden.
- Osama satire pokes fun, gingerly. Lynfield, Ben // Christian Science Monitor;12/26/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 23, p7
Reports on theatrical productions in which terrorist Osama bin Laden is portrayed satirically, and discusses the public view of bin Laden in the Middle East.
- A Terrorist's End. // Weekly Reader News Edition 4-6;9/9/2011, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p5
The article cites the death of terrorist leader Osama bin-Laden after he was haunted down by U.S. military forces at his compound in Pakistan on May 1, 2011.