BLACK HISTORY MONTH EVENTS
- Community Voices. // Jackson Advocate;12/13/2012, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p8A
The article offers information on several community events in Jackson, Mississippi in December 2012 including the winter concert entitled "A Winter Wonderland," hosted by the Murrah Mustang Choir on December 13, the 2012 annual Christmas Party by the Pro-Life Mississippi on December 14, and the...
- EVENTS. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/29/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 44, pA6
A calendar of events for Westchester County, New York, on December 2, 2012 is presented that includes a Family Fabric Jewelry-Making Workshop, a Piano concert featuring pianist Robert DeGaetano and the Dollhouse Room Workshop.
- Community Calendar. // India -- West;10/18/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 48, pC26
A calendar of events for the U.S. from October to November 2013 is presented which includes the Diwali Utsav, a concert by slide guitarist Debashish Bhattacharya and Free Spiritual Workshops.
- Community Calendar 2015. // Skanner (Seattle, WA & Portland, OR Combined Edition);12/9/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p4
A calendar of events in Portland, Oregon from November 30, 2015 to December 23, 2015 is presented including the Lead-Safe Home Project Workshop, the 25th Annual Tuba Christmas Concert and the First-Ever Green Festival Expo.
- YEAR IN PHOTOS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/28/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 45, p16
Several photographs are presented that show participants of community events including children's summer workshop, Indianapolis Labor Fest, and Noblesville's First Fridays concert series.
- events. // India Currents;Feb2016, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p70
A calendar of Indian events for the month of February 2016 in Southern California is presented including HTHF Valentine Annual Gala on February 6 at the Arcadia Community Center Hall, "Max Amini Live In Concert" on February 13 at the Royce Hall in Los Angeles, and "Ahmad Saeedi Live In Concert,"...
- Calendar. // Central Penn Business Journal;12/9/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p23
A calendar of events for December 2011 including a reception, concert and a workshop is presented.
- WEEKLY EVENTS CALENDAR. Kaber, Kevin // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);9/10/2012, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p11
A calendar of events for University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM) for the week of September 9, 2012 which include Cream City Soundcheck celebration, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All concert, and the UWM Union Workshop.
- From St. Petersburg. Canter, Jane // VdGSA News;Jun2007, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the Tampa Viols winter workshop held at Eckerd College in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Martha Bishop, Alison Crum and Roy Marks led the group play-in for ten. A concert was also held during the event. This event was organized by viol doctor Mike Twyford and...