Save by Growing Your Own Trainers
- Tenet takes, then gives back to Nashville. // AHA News;1/27/97, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p6
Reports that Tenet Healthcare Corp. has agreed to a joint venture with Baptist Hospital to provide services in Middle Tennessee.
- Opposition to sale of Catholic hospital grows. // AHA News;10/27/97, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p5
Reports on the criticisms to the plans of Tenet Healthcare Corp. to sell the Saint Louis University Hospital.
- Fight over hospital sale shifts from religion to mission. Weinstock, Matthew // AHA News;12/22/97, Vol. 33 Issue 49, p1
Focuses on the concerns over the sale of Missouri-based Saint Louis University Hospital to Tenet Healthcare Corp. Charitable mission of the hospital; Questions over the selection of Tenet as investor for the hospital.
- Tenet selling Lake Mead, 17 other hospitals. // Las Vegas Business Press;07/12/99, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p6
Focuses on Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s plan to sell at least 18 of its 129 hospitals across the United States. Article by national trade magazine `Modern Healthcare'; Emergence of Universal Health Services Inc. as a strong candidate to buy Lake Mead Hospital Medical Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Lake Mead passed up in Tenet sale. Reed, Vita // Las Vegas Business Press;08/23/99, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the sale of Lake Mead Hospital Medical Center in North Las Vegas, Nevada by Tenet Healthcare Corp. Background on Lake Mead Hospital; Financial performance; Reason for sale of hospital; Industry reaction to sale of hospital.
- Tenets get ready to sell. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;3/24/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p6
Reports that the Santa Barbara, California-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. is selling or closing several of its hospitals in eight states. Other efforts of the company to rebuild investors' confidence in the firm; View of healthcare stock analyst Nancy Weaver on Tenet's moves; Information on how...
- Two out of three. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;5/5/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p3
Reports the agreement reached by Tenet Health Corp. with the Service Employees International Union and a branch of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees in California in May 2003. Accusations of the California Nurse Association against Tenet and the agreement; Scope...
- Tenet to restructure. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;05/10/99, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p22
Reports on Tenet Healthcare Corporation plans for restructuring to oversee fewer hospitals. Reconfiguration into three divisions; Tenet hospitals for sale; Savings from the restructuring.
- Tenet: More expansion ahead. Lutz, Sandy // Modern Healthcare;10/2/95, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p2
Reports on Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s expansion plans. Description of company's expansion strategies; Merger plans with other companies; Financial performance.