- ZODIAC MEDLINE III. Fox, Margaret; Shane, Scott // Yachting;Oct2002, Vol. 192 Issue 4, p116
Features the Medline III motor yacht from Zodiac of North America. Details of the technical specifications of the boat; Amenities available for water sports; Comparison of Medline III with its previous models.
- ZODIAC MEDLINE II. Freeman, Courtney Hazlett // Yachting;Mar2002, Vol. 191 Issue 3, p68
Evaluates the Zodiac Medline II boat from Zodiac of North America.
- Zodiac Pro 20. Caputi, Gary // MotorBoating;Oct2008, Vol. 201 Issue 9, p41
The article evaluates Zodiac Pro 20, a rigid inflatable boat from Zodiac. INSET: PERFORMANCE.
- Ultimate Water Gun. Wilson, Jim; Coledan, Stefano; Cottrill, Ken; Ditlea, Steve; Fillon, Mike; Gromer, Cliff; Rosenberg, Barry // Popular Mechanics;May99, Vol. 176 Issue 5, p34
Focuses on the Hurricane H1010 watercraft from Zodiac company. Features; Use of hull inflatable technology.
- V-bottom Tender Challenge. // Practical Sailor;Nov2009, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p19
The article evaluates several boats including the HP-V 350 Inflatable Boat from West Marine Inc. and the Zodiac FR 340 Fastroller INT-L Acti-V from Zodiac Marine & Pool.
- Mission Impossible. Verdon, Michael // Boating World;Jul2004, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p60
Evaluates the CZ7 inflatable motorboat from Zodiac. Features; Engine specifications; Cost. INSET: the verdict.
- Sea of Options. // Men's Fitness;Mar2007, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p64
This article evaluates three boats, including Zodiac Cadet 260 RU from Zodiac Marine USA, Malibu Wakesetter VTX from Malibu Boats and Lazzara LSX Quad 75 from Lazza Ray Yachts.
- Your Ship Is In! Guarneri, Brandon // Men's Fitness;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p50
The article evaluates several motorboats including the Bayliner 175 from the firm Bayliner, the Zodiac Project 350 from the company Zodiac Marine USA and the MasterCraft CSX 265.
- Maritime Academy Graduates Inaugural Class. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p8
Reports on the first graduating calls of Zodiac of North America's Zodiac Maritime Academy. Three-day training course focusing on ice rescue, victim recovery and boat handling with inflatables and rigid-hull boats; Contact information.