- Lockheed Martin Gets $6.4M Navy Sensor Contract. // Business Journal (Central New York);04/14/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p21
Reports that Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics and Surveillance Systems has acquired a contract to build towed-array sensors for the United States Navy. Deployment of the acoustical ship-detection units; Description of how the arrays are used.
- Untitled. Burgess, Richard R. // Sea Power;Jun2001, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p30
Reports that Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems has delivered to the United States Navy the first P-3C Orion airplane fitted with Block Modification Update Program (BMUP) enhancements. Key features of the BMUP enhancements; Advantages of BMUP enhancements to the aircraft.2
- Aegis Open Architecture Steers toward Common Baseline. Walsh, Ed // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;May2002, Vol. 128 Issue 5, p186
Reports on the plan of Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics and Surveillance System to introduce a complete open-system software architecture for the Aegis fleet of the United States Navy. Plan to install commercial-type display processors for combat systems; Common command and decision concept.
- Defense Industry Notes. // Sea Power;Aug2002, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p34
Presents news briefs on the defense industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Delivery of C-37A Gulfstream V rapid-response airlift aircraft from General Dynamics' Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation; Value of the contract awarded to Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems by the...
- NAVY ANNOUNCES CONTRACT AWARD FOR DESIGN OF SHIP. // Program Manager;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p61
Reports on several defense contractors that are being awarded a contract for the performance of the U.S. Navy's Flight Littoral Combat Ship preliminary design in 2003. General Dynamics-Bath Iron Works; Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics and Surveillance Systems-Surface Systems; Raytheon Co....
- CONCURRENT COMPUTER QUALIFIES AS SOURCE OF SUPPLY FOR AEGIS. // Naval Forces;Apr2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p120
Reports that Concurrent Computer Corp. has been qualified by Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems as a source of supply for Baseline 7 Symmetric Multiprocessing modules for the U.S. Navy Aegis missile production program. Total amount of purchase orders; Number of Aegis Weapon...
- Defense Industry Notes. // Sea Power;Feb2001, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p22
Presents news briefs on the defense industry in the United States (U.S.) as of February 2001. Acquisition deal between Northrop Grumman Corp. and Litton Industries; Information on the contract given to Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems; Details on the order placed by the...
- AIR-TO-AIR MISSILES. // Sea Power;Jan2012, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p103
The article evaluates Air-To-Air missiles used by the U.S. Navy including AIM/RIM-7 by Raytheon Missile Systems Co., AQS-225 Airborne Mine Neutralization System (AMNS) by Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems, and Organic Airborne and Surface Influence Sweep (OASIS) by EDO Corp.
- THE INDUSTRIAL BASE. Burgess, Richard R. // Sea Power;May2002, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p19
Presents news briefs on the military contractors of the United States Navy as of May 2002. Partnership of Lockheed Martin Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems and United Defense LP; Integration of Newport News Shipbuilding with Northrop Grumman Corp.; Completion of the testing of the Aegis...