NGIS Plans Funding of Global Hawk Demonstrator
- Northrop Grumman to begin Titus UGV Deliveries. Friez, Timothy; Flot, Jesse // Robot;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 38, p17
The article reports that deliveries of the Titus UGV, the newest and smallest Andros unmanned ground vehicle line of Remotec, will start January 2013 according to parent company Northrop Grumman.
- New Northrop Grumman Unit Focuses on Unmanned Aircraft. Fulghum, David A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/30/2001, Vol. 154 Issue 18, p76
Focuses on the interest of Northrop Grumman Corp. to develop unmanned reconnaissance and strike aircraft in the United States. Creation of the Global Hawk UAV by the Unmanned Systems Strategy and Capture Team; Reason for the interest of building unmanned aircrafts; Replacement for the aging...
- FIRE SCOUT SEEKS BUYER. Parmalee, Patricia J. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/3/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 22, p13
Reports the completion the first flight of its final prototype RQ-8A Fire Scout unmanned aircraft by Northrup Grumman Corp.
- Ryan designs UAV helicopter for Navy. Fulghum, David A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/22/1999, Vol. 151 Issue 21, p33
Reports on Northrup Grumman Corp.'s Ryan Aeronautical Center's design for an unmanned vertical takeoff and landing aircraft. Use on real-time reconnaissance missions; Capabilities of the helicopter.
- Fire Scout Scores First-Ever Drug Bust from USN Warship. // Air Safety Week;6/21/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p10
The article reports on the successful test flight of the MQ-8B Fire Scout Vertical Take-off and Landing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (VTUAV) from Northrop Grumman Corp. conducted at the USS McInerney on April 3, 2010.
- Northrop Grumman. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p3
The article reports on the move of Northrop Grumman Corp. to get procurement for its RQ-4 Global Hawk in Japan.
- Global Hawk's European demo. // Interavia Business & Technology;Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 58 Issue 673, p9
Reports on the development of an unmanned wide-area surveillance and reconnaissance system by EADS and Northrop Grumman Corp. Completion of a series of demonstration flights both companies' high altitude, long endurance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV); Details of the demonstration flights;...
- A gaggle of UAVs. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/24/1998, Vol. 149 Issue 8, p13
Focuses on the July, 1998 demonstration of the operation of four unmanned vehicles by a single operator by Northrop Grumman at the Naval Weapons Test Center, China Lake, California. What the demonstration included; Takeoff and landing, which were manually operated.
- Locally Built Copter Stays Alive in Budget. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;5/12/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p9
Reports on the budget allocated by the U.S. Navy for the Fire Scout unmanned military helicopter from Northrop Grumman Corp. Use of Fire Scout for Littoral Combat Ship; Amount requested by Northrop Grumman for the project; Improvements to the helicopter.