A Mission for Today's Generation
- Trying Hard to Focus on What's at Hand. Ballantini, Brett // Bowling Digest;Jun2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p6
The article analyzes the impact of attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon in the U.S. on sports.
- More 9/11 Gut Punch. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;2/10/2010, p1
A photograph is presented that depicts the September 11 terrorist attack in the U.S.
- Intelligence and the War on Terrorism. Berkowitz, Bruce // Orbis;Spring2002, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p289
Analyzes factors of intelligence responsible for the acts of 'strategic terrorism' carried out by Osama bin Laden in the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Features of 'strategic terrorism'; Potentials of the terrorist organizations to construct networks of intelligence along the lines...
- Year One. Dumiak, Michael; dePaula, Matthew; Adams, John // U.S. Banker;Sep2002, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p43
Recounts the personal stories of several individuals who witnessed the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack at the World Trade Center in New York City. Lessons provided by the experience; Steps taken by city residents to survive the attack.
- Let's Not Forget Those Still In Need of Assistance. // Supply House Times;Sep2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p50
Provides ways on how to help the families effected by the September 11, 2001 in the U.S. Donation of blood; Participation of first aid course; Consideration of jobs supporting the programs of the government.
- The Fight for Freedom. Smith, Steph // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;11/5/2001, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p4
Focuses on a war on terrorism declared by the United States after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the country.
- Toward an Analysis of the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Event from the Holistic, Developmental, Systems-Oriented Perspective. Wapner, Seymour; Wapner, Jeffrey G. // Journal of Adult Development;Oct2002, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p241
The holistic, developmental, systems-oriented perspective, an extension of some aspects of the theoretical perspective of Heinz Werner and his associates, is briefly characterized with respect to its assumptions, methodological approach, and its analysis of a variety of research on critical...
- DEDICATION. // NIST Final Report on the Collapse of the World Trade Center Towe;Sep2005, pXI
This article presents a dedication to the victims of the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks.
- Call for Papers. // Journal of Religion & Health;Sep2001, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p393
Presents a call for research papers on the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the U.S. by the "Journal of Religion and Health" periodical.
- Ten Days Before Christmas 2001. Swain, Storm // Journal of Religion & Health;Mar2002, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p23
Recounts the author's experience of celebrating his birthday at the site of the former World Trade Center in New York City which was attacked by terrorists in September 2003. Extent of the damage; Casualties; Reconstruction plans for the buildings.