Media owners: text and survive
- Top Five U.S. Carriers Now Offer SMS Interoperability. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;4/8/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p14
Reports on the decision of Verizon Wireless to began offering its subscribers in the U.S. the ability to send and receive text messages to and from subscribers of other service providers, making the fifth national carrier to offer such interoperability, as of April 2002. Other firms offering...
- VERIZON WIRELESS LAUNCHES VTEXT.COM. // Telephone IP News;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Announces the launching of vtext.com, the text messaging Web site from Verizon Wireless which could send messages to groups.
- Australia unveils SMS guidelines. // Precision Marketing;9/20/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p9
Reports that the Australian Communications Industry Forum has developed a self-regulatory Code of Practice for short messages service marketing in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. Conditions for marketing messages.
- Text Messaging Capabilities Added to Chicago's 311 and City Alerts System. // Chicago Weekend;12/26/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 51, p3
The article informs that text messaging capabilities is added in the city service system of Chicago Illinois, Chicago's 311 and City Alert System.
- Text to 9-1-1 services expanded. // Ellis County Press;11/20/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the expansion of the emergency text to 9-1-1 services in Ellis County, Texas.
- Electronic Messaging Provides Pitfalls, Opportunities. // Journal of AHIMA;Sep2014, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p14
The article discusses lack of cultural differences and reimbursement which prevents wider adoption of secure messaging platforms by patients and physicians, and mentions First Opinion, a Smartphone apps, that matches users to physicians.
- Joseph O. Oluwole and Preston C. Green III, with the Assistance of Melissa Stackpole: Sext Ed: Obscenity Versus Free Speech in Our Schools. Shapiro, Zack // Journal of Youth & Adolescence;Feb2014, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p318
The article reviews the book "Sext Ed: Obscenity Versus Free Speech in Our Schools," by Joseph O. Oluwole and Preston C. Green III, with the assistance of Melissa Stackpole.
- Text tips for expectant and new mothers via mobile phone. // Caribbean Business;5/6/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p60
The article offers information on the text4baby free service offered by AT&T, which provides weekly health tips via text messaging for expectant mothers who are as early as four weeks into pregnancy in Puerto Rico.
- Untitled. // Entrepreneur Mexico;oct2009, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p20
No abstract available.