All roads lead to homelessness
- The Good Agency wins Save the Children DM. Williams, Matt // Campaign;5/21/2010, Issue 20, p7
The article reports that the Good Agency, an advertising agency, will handle the direct marketing account of Save the Children, a global independent children's charity in Great Britain.
- Prostate cancer put in spotlight via bike race. // Marketing Week;9/3/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p9
The article reports on the integrated campaign to be launched by the Prostate Cancer Charity which includes television, press, online and experiential activity to coincide with the Tour of Britain, the professional cycling race in Great Britain.
- Brothers and Sisters in penal reform win. Williams, Matt // Campaign (UK);5/28/2010, Issue 21, p5
The article reports that charitable institution Make Justice Work appointed Brothers and Sisters to handle its advertising account in Great Britain.
- Women's Aid activity targets 'real men'. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);6/9/2010, p3
The article reports on the launch of a print and digital campaign by Women's Aid, an anti-domestic abuse charity, as part of their plan to refocus its marketing to encourage men to speak out against violence against women and children in Great Britain.
- Up With Bread. // Frozen Food Age;Jan2005, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p37
Reports on the launch of Grains for LIFE, a consumer campaign aimed at promoting the importance of grain-based foods in a balanced diet, by the Grain Foods Foundation. Web page of the campaign; Sources of funding for the campaign.
- IMAGE Rx. Riggs, Lew // Association Management;Dec2003, Vol. 55 Issue 13, p58
Reports on the public education project of the Tucson Osteopathic Medical Foundation in the U.S. Visibility of the medical profession; Involvement of osteopathic physicians in the advertising campaign; Media components of the public education program.
- Surfin' samaritans. Buyikian, Teresa // Adweek Western Edition;08/25/97, Vol. 47 Issue 34, p4
Presents information on dGWB's advertising campaign for Surfrider Foundation. Who created the advertisements; Detailed information on the advertisements; When the advertisements are expected to be released.
- Fight the Monster. // AdMedia;May2006, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
This article features an advertising campaign titled Fight the Monster created for the New Zealand Child Cancer Foundation in 2006. It provides an overview of the concept of the advertisement. The characters in the advertisement are indicated. In addition, it presents details of how the...
- Prescription for information. // Adweek Western Edition;7/25/94, Vol. 44 Issue 30, p4
Reports on the California Wellness Foundation and Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation's advertising campaign in California about the health reform debate in the United States. Description of the campaign.