Student radio remains an untapped resource
- If I ruled the (marketing) world. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/1/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 89, THE COLLEGE ISSUE '03. p44
Focuses on the marketing strategies of college students in the U.S. Importance of aiming advertisements at catching teenagers attention; Association of designer brands to certain age groups; Emphasis on going with recent fashion trends.
- Street Fighters. Gruenwedel, Erik // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/07/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 32, pIQ36
Focuses on guerrilla advertising that focuses on college students. Challenges in reaching college students; Overview of the strategy; Examples of guerrilla marketing.
- Advertisers target college market. // Marketing News;10/23/87, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p5
The article discusses the marketing vehicles utilized by advertisers to reach the college market. According to media company studies, the average collegian has about $200 a month to spend after paying for school-related expenses. To raise awareness about their products, marketers are using...
- Marketers should target target the 51st U.S. state: The college market. // Marketing News;2/28/86, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p28
The article describes the college state, a mythical U.S. state consisting of 12.4 million students, which constitutes the fourth largest U.S. population group, based on the research findings in 1986 of the Marketing & Financial Management Enterprises Inc. Research found that more than one-third...
- Street Fighters. Gruenwedel, Erik // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/7/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p36
Focuses on the efforts of advertisers to reach the elusive college market in the United States. Attitudes of the segment; Estimated value of segment's spendings; Use of guerrilla marketing strategies in campuses; Implementation of national guerrilla campaigns targetting college students; Costs...
- The prize which is just what the doctor ordered. // Marketing (00253650);7/1/1999, p80
Features the 1999 D&AD Student Awards, featuring fledgling British advertising and marketing talents. Showcase of the work of students at the D&AD member colleges; Winners.
- Ideas From Smart Friends. // Fast Company;Oct2004, Issue 87, p28
The article highlights the topics that were discussed during a group discussion of the students of the Institute of Management Development & Research and the Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management in Pune, India in August 2004. In early August, the students organized a group discussion of...
- Fairfax fights for future ABs. Truman, Rachel // B&T Weekly;11/17/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2590, p30
The article describes how the newspaper "The Sydney Morning Herald" in New South Wales worked with MercerBell to create on campus promotions to support the Tertiary card scheme. The card entitles students to pick up their paper on-campus during the week and have the Saturday paper...
- Bosses to focus on young to lift industry image. Kimberly, Sara // Precision Marketing;9/30/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p1
Encourages the advertising agencies to target young people in their campaigns to reverse direct marketing's negative image in Great Britain. Development of sales promotion for school children and undergraduates; Portrayal of direct marketing as an exciting job; Education of the kids about direct...