Western Union in £ 1m media account review
- Ad testing delays Western Union decision. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;5/29/2008, p5
The article reports that Western Union Financial Services International Inc. has delayed its decision to choose a global winner for its advertising campaign after the failure of the company's advertising testing process. It reveals that the three agencies identified to the final pitch are McCann...
- Western Union moves to Colorado. // Colorado Business Magazine;Aug96, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p75
Reports on Western Union's plans to transfer its national headquarters from New Jersey to Colorado.
- Western Union sets up link to Thailand. // American Banker;7/9/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 130, p2
Reports on Western Union Financial Services International's initiation of bank transfer service between the United States and Thailand. Total number of countries with money transfer services.
- Western Union sending funds to Mexico. // American Banker;12/9/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 234, p2
Reports on Western Union Financial Services Inc.'s launching of Dinero en Minutos, an electronic delivery system in Mexico. Service electronically delivering funds within minutes in 300 locations in Mexico; Transfer from the United States.
- Western Union automates mortgage collection. Hornblass, Jonathan S. // American Banker;3/9/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 46, p10
Reports on Western Union Financial Services Inc.'s automated mortgage collection system. Combination of several Western Union services to provide quicker mortgage payments; Various services comprising the system.
- Western Union ads reach Times Square. Davis, Riccardo A. // Advertising Age;5/24/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 22, p38
Reports on Western Union's launching of a print campaign targeting New York's foreign tourists. Use of Sony Corporation's giant television screen in Manhattan's Times Square; Services offered; Nature and frequency of the advertisements; American travellers as previous target audience.
- Western Union opens regional center in Costa Rica. Nylund, Andrea L. // World Trade;Aug98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p18
Reports that Western Union Financial Services International Inc. has opened a Latin American Regional Operations Center in San Jose, Costa Rica. Services that will be provided by the center; Reasons for opening office in Costa Rica.
- Financial services. // Corrections Today;Jul94, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p224
Presents information on Western Union Financial Services Inc., a company that provides financial services to correctional facilities in the United States.
- Western Union offers cash advance product. // American Banker;5/24/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 99, p17
Reports on Western Union's introduction of a cash advance product called `Quick Check.' Features and capabilities; Advantages of using Quick Check.