ES plans revamp of Hot Tickets
- Associated plans fashion and beauty title. Banham, Mark // Campaign (UK);6/4/2010, Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the move by Associated Newspapers Ltd. in launching a beauty magazine and annual fashion.
- AN set to debut Dublin Metro. Meade, Robin // Printing World;8/18/2005, Vol. 291 Issue 7, p4
Reports the impending launch of daily newspaper "Dublin Metro," in Dublin, Ireland by Associated Newspapers Ltd. Role of the publisher's print partner, the Irish Times, in the process; Channel of distribution; Competition of the publication.
- Associated to defy advertising slump with Money launch. // Campaign;10/26/2001, Issue 43, p1
Reports the launching of 'Money' a glossy monthly magazine from Associated Newspapers Ltd. designed to defy the decline of the publishing industry in Great Britain. Cover price of the monthly; Target audience.
- London's listings titles feel the heat. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;6/3/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p14
Reports on Associated Newspapers' publication of the free listings periodical `Evening Standard's Hot Tickets' in London, England. Effect on `Time Out' periodical's dominance of the London listings market; Doubt on the ability of `Evening Standard's Hot Tickets' to generate extra sales.
- OFT probe alters AN stance. // Printing World;4/14/2005, Vol. 290 Issue 2, p18
Reports that the British Office of Fair Trading's inquiry into newspaper distribution in London, England, has led Associated Newspapers Ltd. to change its stance. Associated's concession of rights to afternoon distribution slots via London Underground and Network Rail stations.
- Media buyers attack Associated's answer to Shortlist launch. // Marketing Week;8/30/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 35, p12
The article reports on the comments of media buyers regarding the move of Associated Newspaper to boost the distribution of its flagship freesheet, Metro, as an answer to Shortlist launch. The 20% increase on their distribution has been criticised by most media buyers as a reckless move as they...
- The peoples' poll. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;12/17/2004 Supp Globe Awards, p4
The article focuses on the Travel Weekly awards function, Globe Awards, where Associated Newspapers Ltd. is also backing a series of new categories at this year's prestigious event, the consumer awards. The consumer awards have been broken down into six categories, covering all the major travel...
- Metro will gain if Lite closes, says Associated. // Marketing Week;10/29/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p5
The article reports on the plan of Associated Newspapers to close its "London Lite" and enhance its "Metro" morning freesheet. According to a spokesman from Associated Newspapers, when the paper closes, staff will be freed up to focus more on "Metro," which is the third biggest national daily...
- Evening Standard. Curtis, James // Marketing (00253650);12/22/2004, p16
This article reports that Associated Newspapers Ltd. has launched a free "lite" version of its flagship London evening paper to bolster the brand, but in doing so risks driving the title to extinction. The "broadsheet tabloids" compete with it on urban convenience, morning free-sheet Metro, also...