Channel 5 seals Â£1.2m deal with Viacom as part of autumn rebrand
- Shortakes. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p44
Presents updates on issues related to marketing in New Zealand as of March 29, 2001. Expenditure of Adshel furniture company for outdoor advertising; Introduction of a half loaf products from Fielder Milling & Baking; Launch of a television station by West Media.
- Channel 5 launches poster work. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;10/06/2000, Issue 40, p6
Focuses on the poster developed by advertising agency Walsh Trott Chick Smith for British television Channel 5. Campaign theme; Audience share.
- The budget made me do it. // AdMedia;Dec99, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p57
Features an outdoor advertisement for a movie screening of `Scream' on TV3 for Halloween in New Zealand. Concept; Materials used; Total cost.
- NBC Stars Welcome New Affiliate. Heim, Sarah J. // Adweek Western Edition;12/10/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 50, p4
Reports on the billboard campaign from AKQA Inc. for KNTV, alerting residents of San Francisco, California that KNTV will move to the NBC3 television channel on January 1, 2002. Information on the advertising copy; What the advertising campaign features.
- Secret of C4 campaign success lies in high-profile poster sites. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;9/9/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p17
Reports that British television station Channel 4 has used outdoor advertisements in high-profile poster sites to make up for its loss of ITV airtime. Channel's acquisition of permanent year-round holding of 90 96-sheet billboards; Titles of programs promoted in posters; Effectiveness of the...
- GLOBAL DESPATCHES. // B&T Weekly;2/24/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2553, p8
The article reports developments in the global advertising industry. Japan's Nintendo Co. Ltd. will launch a traveling amusement park with rides based on Pokemon characters. The 13 story-high Motorola poster in the U.S. cell phone company's headquarters in China has gained the record-breaker in...
- Street Art. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p5
Features the Sky installation vans with imagery from Sky television channels in Auckland, New Zealand. Number of vans having the imagery from E! Entertainment, National Geographic and Disney channels; Design of the vans by Rocket Signtists.
- When Billboards Get Really Ugly. Nudd, Tim // Adweek;5/9/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p40
The article reports that in Los Angeles, California, ads for KRCA's Spanish-language TV news were ripped by illegal-immigration opponents. They showed two newscasters and the words Los Angeles, CA â€” with the CA crossed out and replaced by Mexico. The station said it wanted to point out...
- Deals. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/6/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 14, p18
The article lists the selling of licensing rights and shares of stocks for the television station facilities which includes KTNC-TV, KMPH-CA and K59GS.