- New Fallon shop lands plum task from Volkswagen. Kilburn, David // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/30/2004, p4
Fallon's new advertising agency has been appointed to handle creative for Volkswagen (VW) Group Japan's major brand, the Golf, and will shortly take over from DDB, the long-time incumbent agency, according to industry sources. DDB, however, will continue to handle creative work for the famous VW...
- BHI moves Clearasil work to McCann-Erickson. Wilkonson, Amanda // Marketing Week (01419285);10/10/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p10
Reports that Great Britain-based company Boots Healthcare International (BHI) has moved its Clearasil global advertisement account out of Grey Worldwide to McCann-Erickson, consolidating all its business into the agency. Deal for acquiring Clearasil brand; Plans for brand promotion; Launch of...
- TOP 50 AGENCIES. // Adweek Midwest Edition;04/16/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p60
Enumerates the top 50 advertising agencies across the United States for the year 2000. Grey Advertising Inc.; Young & Rubicam Inc.; McCann-Erickson.
- TOP 100 NATIONAL AGENCIES. // Adweek Midwest Edition;04/16/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p56
Enumerates the top 100 national advertising agencies in the United States for the year 2000. McCann-Erickson; J. Walter Thompson; Grey Advertising.
- BK Trims List of Contenders. McMains, Andrew; Baar, Aaron // Adweek Eastern Edition;11/6/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p7
Cites the agencies in contention for the advertising account of Burger King. McCann-Erickson; Campbell Mithun; Grey Worldwide; Low Lintas & Partners; Saatchi & Saatchi; Publicis & Hal Riney.
- Exec at McCann cries collusion. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;3/31/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p3
Focuses on an accusation by McCann-Erickson Worldwide advertising agency against Grey Worldwide for collusion in regard to a bid process for the California Lottery account. Details of the declaration made by Ian McGregor, general manager of McCann about a telephone call from John Crosson,...
- Cherry Coke to launch in Brazil. // Adweek Western Edition;12/5/94, Vol. 44 Issue 49, p20
Reports on the launching of the Cherry Coke beverage in Brazil. Advertising campaign created by McCann-Erickson.
- McCann appoints creative head. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign (UK);2/1/2002, Issue 4, p7
Reports on the appointment of McCann-Erickson creative director Oren Frank to head its European operations. Job responsibilities; Concept behind the structure; Scope of work.
- McCann marketing director to leave in departmental rejig. Mutel, Glen // Campaign (UK);10/4/2002, Issue 39, p2
Reports the departure of marketing director Will Hamilton from McCann-Erickson in Great Britain.