P&O pools Â£7m account in Link
- P&O set for pound5m review after split from MindShare. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);11/9/2000, p1
Reports the separation of P&O Stena Line from the advertising agency MindShare due to differences in media strategy in Great Britain.
- McCann-Erickson lands 4 million pound P&O business. // Marketing Week;7/26/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p10
Focuses on the appointment of McCann-Erickson consulting agency to handle the advertising account of the P&O Portsmouth by the P&O European Ferry. Development of a integrated strategic campaigns; Number of ferries operated; Obligation of McCann Relationship Marketing.
- P&O launches hunt for lead creative agency. Swift, James // Campaign;4/4/2014, p2
P&O Ferries has issued a brief to find a lead creative agency after dropping its incumbent for not having a presence in Europe.
- P&O's maritime miracle. Bird, Jane // Management Today;Mar94, p68
Enumerates the benefits reaped by P&O European Ferries by launching a computer technology investment program. Decrease in annual IT budget; Decrease in staffing levels; Increased productivity; Description of the computer technologies installed in the company.
- Simon Calder's Travels Through Travel. Calder, Simon // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/28/2011, Issue 2944, p18
The article offers the author's insight on the Spirit of Britain ship from P&O Ferries in Dubai in United Arab Emirates, in which it was the alternative transportation to airline strikes and airport delays.
- P&O Ferries eyes trade. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/7/2003, Issue 2558, p26
Reports on the commitment of P&O Ferries to the retail trade in Great Britain.
- Warming up. Gill, Rob // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/21/2003, Issue 2560, p39
Presents trends in ferry travel in Great Britain as of April 2003. Strength of Easter weekend; Optimism for sunny weather; Promotional offers of P&O Ferries.
- P&O Ferries refurbishes ships for Calais service. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/21/2003, Issue 2560, p42
Reports on the deployment of several renovated ships on the Dover-Calais route by P&O Ferries in Great Britain.
- Three-sy does it for passengers. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/7/2002, Issue 2534, p64
Reports that P&O Ferries replaces P&O Stena Line, P&O Portsmouth and P&O North Sea Ferries on October 15, 2002. Possible price changes; Offer of more route options in Great Britain.