Virgin Home Energy in review of dormant Â£10m advertising brief
- Burnett Shakeup Taking Form. Baar, Aaron // Adweek Midwest Edition;09/20/99, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p2
Provides information on the management structure of Leo Burnett's revamped advertising division. Leading candidates to head the advertising account groups; Expected impact of the moves on Burnett's advertising unit; Fund added by the agency in worldwide billings.
- Burnett tech unit gets creative. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;9/3/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 16, p10
Focuses on the advertising campaigns of Leo Burnett Technology Group. Customers of the company; Accounts on the formation of the company; Consideration of brand as the key to effective marketing campaigns.
- Burnett reshuffles staff for StarCom launch. Beele, Claire // Campaign (UK);03/05/99, Issue 9, p5
Reports on advertising firm Leo Burnett Co.'s reshuffle of its media department in preparation for its launch as a standalone media brand in London, England. Key executives of the unit; Total billings of the unit.
- Burnett to restructure Leonardo. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign;09/08/2000, Issue 36, p4
Reports on Leo Burnett's plan to restructure its below-the-line subsidiary, Leonardo. Departure of Charles Kirchner from the company; Steve Barton's appointment as Kirchner's replacement.
- Masters of Spin. // Campaign;09/08/2000, Issue 36, p72
Criticizes executive Syl Saller's remarks on moving the Gordon's Gin business at Leo Burnett to Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
- THE ULTIMATE BRAND BUILDING. Nudd, Tim // Adweek Western Edition;7/29/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 31, p22
Presents information on the building of advertising agency Leo Burnett in Chicago, Illinois. Features of the building; Background of the architect who designed the building; Views of a tour guide of Wendella Boat Tours on the building.
- Burnett to set up integrated shop. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign;09/03/99, Issue 35, p3
Reports on the launching of an integrated arm by advertising agency Leo Burnett to add to its growing network of marketing communications agencies. Appointment of Gary Sharpen and Mark Piper as creative and strategic partners respectively; Goal to create a model marketing agency.
- Sydney. // Advertising Age International;07/13/98, p14
Reports that Leo Burnett Connaghan & May's campaign that introduced Sidewalk online guide to Sydney, New South Wales, is going national.
- Burnett unveils divide-and-conquer strategy. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p29
Announces that Leo Burnett Company has unveiled its `mini-agency' strategy which calls for the Chicago-based advertising agency to split into seven distinct units. Responsibility of each mini-agency; Leaders of each agencies; Information on specialized areas within Burnett.