Hush Puppies picks Warner brothers marketer as chief
- Hush Puppies appoints Sara Lee marketer as global boss. // Marketing Week;11/15/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p6
Reports the appointment of Gary Ramey as vice-president of global marketing by footware company Hush Puppies in Great Britain. Plan to become the leader of casual shoe brand; Career background of Ramey; Development of integrated marketing program.
- Puppy love. // American Salon;Aug95, Vol. 118 Issue 8, p23
Highlights the popularity of the shoe brand Hush Puppies in the United States. Contributing factor to popularity; Available styles and colors; Contact information.
- Now... // Essence (Essence);Nov96, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p142
Features suede shoes from Hush Puppies. Price; Colors.
- Hipping up Hush Puppies. Howard, Lucy; Van Boven, Sarah // Newsweek;11/6/1995, Vol. 126 Issue 19, p10
States that Hush Puppies shoes are turning up in fashion shows. Nationwide orders in 1995; New colors.
- INDUCTEE: HUSH PUPPIES EARL. // Footwear Plus;Dec2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p23
The article features celebrities who wear Hush Puppies shoes, including Princess Diana, Nicolas Cage and Mike Myers.
- hushpuppies.co.uk. Gilling, Angela // New Media Age;9/28/2006, p48
This article reviews the Web site of shoe company Hush Puppies Co. at hushpuppies.co.uk.
- Comfort steps out. // Self;Feb2002, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p74
Features the orange shoes from Hush Puppies Co. in the United States.
- Shoe in. // InStyle;Jun97, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p82
Introduces the Hush Puppies company's patent-leather tuxedo loafers with suede vamps called Bruce. Entertainment personalities who wear these shoes; Different colors available.
- Hush Puppies: Shoes To The Stars. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;03/27/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 13, pB11
Discloses the names of celebrities who wore Hush Puppies shoes to the 2000 Academy Awards ceremonies. `Green Mile' actor Michael Clarke Duncan; `Sixth Sense' child actor Haley Joel Osment.