Npower launches reward scheme
- Demand-side response has a big part to play. // Utility Week;11/11/2011, p7
The article deals with a report commissioned by British utility firm RWE Npower concerning the need for British energy industry and policymakers to pay attention to demand-side response to the use of power potentially available from standby generation in 2011.
- Survival of the fittest. // Personnel Today;10/22/2002, p25
Profiles the energy company npower. Achievements of the company; Business areas of the company; Role of the human resource department in developing the company.
- Npower penalty proves own goal. // Utility Week;6/7/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p8
Reports on the decision of energy retailer Npower to scrap a penalty clause designed to lock customers into a dual-fuel deal until the end of 2002. Plan of the company to freeze its energy prices until January 2003; Administration fee faced by companies changing supplier before the end of the...
- ASA slams npower's Juice ads for misleading claims. // Marketing Week;7/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p9
Reports that the British energy firm npower has been ordered to amend its press advertising for its green energy product Juice. Filing of a misleading advertising complaint against npower by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA); Similar complaint against the London Underground.
- Npower plans solar energy product launch as part of 'green' initiative. // Marketing Week (01419285);6/13/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p8
Reports on the plans of energy company npower to launch a solar energy product in Great Britain later in 2002. Partnership negotiation with Solar Century to develop the product; Lack of information on the product's promotion; Effort of meeting government targets.
- Npower picks Comet boss to head branding. // Marketing Week;5/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the appointment of former Comet communications strategy manager Kevin Peake as the first head of brand marketing of National Power's domestic energy arm, npower. Role in establishing npower as a household brand; Responsibilities; Career history; Npower's television and poster...
- Npower. // PRWeek (London);3/20/2009, p6
This article reveals that Npower is the last among large energy firms in Great Britain to cut its electricity prices. Consumer groups are dissatisfied with Npower for leaving its gas prices unchanged despite dramatic fall in price of wholesale gas. In 2008 Npower increased its gas prices by 26%...
- Industry reacts to the Energy White Paper. // Utility Week;6/1/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the reaction of the energy sector in Great Britain to the policies written on the Energy White Paper. According to Friends of the Earth, all the policies in the Energy White Paper would reduce carbon dioxide emissions by only 14-20 percent on 1990 levels by 2020. RWE...
- Npower promotes brand's attributes. // Marketing Week;3/15/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
The article focuses on the promotional campaign of RWE AG-owned Npower in Great Britain. Npower is said to highlight the brand's attributes in its national advertising. The campaign signifies the development of the company into a major force in the nation's energy market. Moreover, the...