- Laxy stays on to help Volvo in Germany. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;3/10/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p19
States that Gerry Keaney will replace Dieter Laxy as senior vice president of global marketing and sales at Volvo AB when Laxy retires in 2003. Information on the career of the two executives; Position that will be held by Laxy after his retirement.
- Volvo Trucks' Williams becomes sales director. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;7/10/2014, Vol. 221 Issue 5594, p16
The article announces the appointment of Martin Williams as sales director at Volvo Truck and Bus Centre London, a dealer of automobile manufacturer AB Volvo, in 2014.
- Volvo chief defects to VW. Edwards, Paul // Marketing Week;7/8/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p5
Reports on Malcolm Wade's resignation as Volvo's sales and marketing director in Great Britain. Reason for the move; Possible successor for the position.
- Happy customers, prosperous business. PENNINGTON, D. MICHAEL // Fleet Equipment;Aug2013, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on Tom Dreiling, general manager of Nextran, a AB Volvo, a automobile company, dealership in Orlando, Florida. As per Dreiling, the most important thing in an organization is to provide better services to the customers. It further informs that the operation places...
- Volvo's Neu is a True Gamer. Greenberg, Karl // Brandweek;12/5/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 44, p25
This article feature Volvo's manager of customer relations and eBusiness John Neu. Neu took over from Phil Bienert in July 2005, and now he is set to launch to launch the Volvo Drive for Life product brochure. This brochure comes in an Xbox video game format and lets users test drive Volvo cars...
- Volvo's new look three years away - Mattin. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Dec2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p11
The article profiles Steve Martin, the new vice president and design director of Volvo AB. He was the former employee of Mercedes-Benz AG in Stuttgart, Germany. Martin described the biggest difference of his new job related to increased responsibility. He adds that being in charge of the design...
- Leif Johansson. // Automotive Engineer;Oct98, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p24
Interviews Leif Johansson, president and chief executive officer of Volvo in the U.S. Accounts on the areas of growth for the company; Remarks on the market share of the firm; Goals for the establishment.
- A Volvo by any other name. Hellsten, Magnus // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Sep/Oct2006, p30
The article reports on the global success of Volvo AB. Information about the production success at Volvo's various plants in Europe are provided. An interview with Volvo Cars' Senior Vice President Manufacturing Magnus Hellsten regarding the manufacturing success of Volvo cars is also discussed...
- Volvo moves Walder to top marketer. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;3/23/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p9
The article reports that car manufacturer Volvo AB has promoted Paul Walder to head of marketing communications, following the departure of sales and marketing director Simon Munn in Great Britain. It offers information about the company's sales and marketing operations. The author also...