Nintendo Europe supremo to quit
- Shellie Saunders, The Player. Garrett, Echo Montgomery // Management Review;Feb2000, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p48
Profiles Shellie Saunders, manager of training and information for Nintendo. How she got the job; Description of her job; Responsibility of Saunders.
- Nintendo hires BSkyB chief for top Euro role. Bawden, Tom // Marketing Week;7/8/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p6
Reports on Nintendo's appointment of former BSkyB marketing and distribution director David Gosen as its managing director for sales and marketing in Europe. Significance of the move to Nintendo; Background on Gosen's career in sales and marketing.
- Nintendo UK boss lands promotion. // Marketing (00253650);6/22/2005, p4
The article reports that Dawn Paine, Nintendo Co. Ltd. Great Britain's head of marketing, has been promoted to the Japanese company's first marketing director. Nintendo has just begun a Â£2.5m advertising blitz, which includes its first drive aimed at girls, through an MTV sponsorship and a...
- Nintendo chief quits in centralised control row. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2000, p5
Announces the resignation of Jeremy Dale as commercial and marketing director at Nintendo's British distributor, THE Games. Developments within Nintendo prior to Dale's resignation; Career history of Dale.
- game boy. Murakami, Mutsuko // Fortune International (Europe);3/3/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 4, p19
Profiles Satoru Iwata, the chief executive officer and president of Nintendo, the Japanese videogame company. Projected sales and net profits; Sales of the Game Cube; Popularity of Nintendo's handheld Game Boy Advance; Optimistic remarks from Iwata.
- Game girl. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);4/18/2002, p18
Focuses on the career of Dawn Paine, marketing director of Nintendo in Great Britain. Supervision to the launch of GameCube; Emphasis on the brand loyalty of the consumers to the game; Challenges encountered on marketing of the game.
- Big-time player. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);6/22/2005, p26
The article reports that promoted to the coveted role of marketing director at Nintendo Co. Ltd. of Great Britain this week, Dawn Paine has been given the green light to run its first major marketing activity targeting girls, through sponsorships with MTV. It is crucial for Nintendo and its...
- Ninentdo. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2005, p87
Presents an interview with David Yarnton, General Manager, Nintendo Co. Ltd. Information on the new video game Boy Micro to be launched by the company; Challenge to be faced by the company in the market; Discussion on the salary and benefits for the employees.
- Nintendo boss dies of cancer. Inagaki, Kana // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/14/2015, p23
An obituary for Satoru Iwata, chief executive officer of consumer electronics company Nintendo, is presented.