Recruiter's Corner with Vicky Ayers, RPA Inc
- Security Concerns in the U.S. and Abroad. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2010, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p19
The article reports on the 65 percent of the Americans who are concerned about the national security as well as the unauthorized access to or misuse of personal information.
- ALL THE BENEFITS, NONE OF THE WORK. Casale, Jeff; Ceniceros, Roberto; Greenwald, Judy; Tsikoudakis, Mike // Business Insurance;8/1/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 30, p22
The article discusses the court case of office assistant Jill McGlone, who was suspended for revealing confidential medical information.
- Clarification. // Popular Science;Dec2009, Vol. 275 Issue 6, p12
A clarification to the article �5 Things You Can Do Online to Save Money� that was published in the September 2009 issue is presented.
- Trouble in Texas. Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;4/13/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 57, p5
This article reports that the Comptroller of Public Accounts in Texas accidentally publicized the personal records of 3.5 million citizens in April 2011.
- The tricks of protecting trade secrets. Gray, Andi // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/19/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 20, p15
The article provides an answer to a question on how to protect the company's records and files from the theft.
- NI charity loses client papers. Griggs, lan // Third Sector;7/31/2012, Issue 717, p5
The article reports that counselling charity Contact Northern Ireland (NI) has issued an apology after loss of papers containing the names of callers and accounts of conversations between callers and counsellors, which blew out of a fire escape.
- PRIVACY NOTICE. // Dolly;Dec2012, Issue 504, p7
The article explains that readers may be asked to provide information about themselves to be able to join the competitions offered by the magazine.
- Records Governing Off-the-Record Communications; Public Notice. Davis, Nathaniel J. // Federal Register;7/5/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 129, p39698
The article presents a notice of the prohibited or exempt off-the-record communication relevant to the merits of contested proceeding.
- Online Privacy. Giffen, Maria // Current Health 2;Mar2008, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p8
The article discusses the dangers of posting personal information on social networking sites. Seventy percent of teenagers have online profiles on social networking sites, such as Facebook and MySpace, according to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children in Alexandria, Virginia....