Effect of deuteration on the electronic and electron�vibrational properties of the organic conductor k-(D[sub 8]-BEDT�TTF)[sub 2][Hg(SCN)[sub 2]Br]
- Electronic and electronic�vibrational phenomena in the new organic conductor ?-(ET)[sub 2][Hg(SCN)[sub 2]Cl] with a metal�insulator transition. Vlasova, R. M.; Drichko, N. V.; Drozdova, O. O.; Lyubovskaya, R. N. // Physics of the Solid State;Aug97, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p1165
The reflection spectra and optical conductivity spectra of the new organic conductor x-(ET)[sub 2][Hg(SCN)[sub 2]Cl] with a metal-insulator transition in the spectral regions 700-5500 and 9000-40 000 cm[sup -1] have been studied in polarized light at 300 K. A comparisonis made between the...
- Optical investigations of intermolecular electronic interactions and 'free' charge carriers in quasi-two-dimensional organic conductors and superconductors of the group ?-(BEDT-TTF)Cu[N(CN)]BrCl. Vlasova, R.; Petrov, B.; Semkin, V. // Physics of the Solid State;Sep2011, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p1781
The reflectance spectra and optical conductivity spectra of quasi-two-dimensional organic conductor crystals of the group of compounds ?-(BEDT-TTF)Cu[N(CN)]BrCl with x = 0, 0.40, 0.73, 0.85, and 0.90 in the spectral region from 6 meV to 0.74 eV at temperatures T = 90-20 K have been...
- Grazing incidence reflectivity and total electron yield effects in soft x-ray absorption... Alders, D.; Hibma, T. // Journal of Applied Physics;9/15/1997, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p3120
Reports on a study on the grazing incidence absorption and reflection spectra of NiO in the region of Ni2p edge. Distortion of the near edge spectrum by the critical angle behavior; Enhancement of the weight line shapes like charge transfer satellites; Physical origin for the improved separation...
- A molecular metal with ion-conducting channels. Nakamura, Takayoshi; Akutagawa, Tomoyuki; Honda, Kazumasa; Underhill, Allan E.; Coomber, A. Treeve; Friend, Richard H. // Nature;7/9/98, Vol. 394 Issue 6689, p159
Reports on a molecular metal with ion-conducting channels. Results from NMR and conductivity studies; Suggestion that the compound might serve as a model for the development of other hybrid electronic/ionic conducting materials; The importance of the development of molecular solids that can...
- Inversion of complex V(z) at high frequencies for acoustic microscopy. Duquesne, J.Y. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Jul96, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p2656
Describes a phase-measuring acoustic microscope operating at high frequency. Phase and amplitude of the acoustic reflectance; Attenuation in the coupling fluid.
- Measurements of spin polarization of epitaxial SrRuO[sub 3] thin films. Nadgorny, B.; Osofsky, M. S.; Singh, D. J.; Woods, G. T.; Soulen, R. J.; Lee, M. K.; Bu, S. D.; Eom, C. B. // Applied Physics Letters;1/20/2003, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p427
We have measured the transport spin polarization of epitaxial thin films of the conductive ferromagnetic oxide, SrRuO[SUB3], using point contact Andreev reflection spectroscopy. In spite of the fact that spin-up and spin-down electronic densities of states at the Fermi level for SrRuO[SUB3]...
- Labsphere, Inc. // Spectroscopy;Dec1999, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p74
No abstract available.
- Standards for Reflectance Measurements. Springsteen, Art; Ciurczak, Emil W. // Spectroscopy;May2000, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p20
Part I. Discusses the selection and use of standards for reflectance measurements in spectroscopy. Rules in choosing standards; Properties that would qualify as standards; Types of specular standards.
- Analogs of the Brewster Effect and Total Internal Reflection for Cylindrical Waves. Kaliteevskii, M. A.; Nikolaev, V. V. // Technical Physics;Jul2000, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p865
Analogs of the Brewster effect and total internal reflection were investigated for cylindrical waves passing through a cylindrical interface. It was found that, in the case of cylindrical geometry, the Brewster effect is also observed but weakens with decreasing moment of momentum of a...