You Eat What?
- chef's tell. Wegner, Greg // Vegetarian Times;Sep2000, Issue 277, p24
Presents questions and answers about vegetarian cookery. What to prepare for an end-of-summer barbecue with 50 people; Suggestion about the best way to clean greens like spinach or arugula; Advise on how to peel or seed tomatoes.
- Ask the experts. Wertheimer, Kate // Natural Health;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p88
The article presents several questions and answers related to health, including how one can become a vegetarian, how to prevent bruises on the skin, and how to treat under-eye circles naturally.
- Q. A. // Natural Solutions;Sep2009, Issue 119, p78
The article presents an answer to the question of why one gets headache when he goes into being a vegetarian.
- I'm vegetarian. // Good Health & Medicine;Dec2007, p14
The article presents an answer to a question of a parent who seeks health advice for her vegetarian daughter.
- Business meals can fatten your sales... // Sell!ng;Mar2001, p4
Answers several questions on business-meal etiquette. What drinks to avoid; How to handle the bill.
- Do your MANNERS need a MAKEOVER. Cohen, Russell // Scholastic Choices;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p16
Presents a question and answer session to determine mannerisms of teenagers.
- RAPID RESPONSE. Woods, Jill; Kinney, Mary; Moore, Joyce L. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p22
The article offers answers from three executives to a professional's question on taking an interest in colleagues' personal lives.
- �AND OTHER TOPICS. // Esquire;Feb2012, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p42
The article presents questions and answers on various topics including how to politely refuse the offer to hold someone's baby, whether there is a need to buy a gift when invited to an engagement party, whethere it is alright to stop in a patisserie when going out with more than one male friend.
- ETIQUETTE DILEMMA OF THE MONTH. Slatalla, Michelle // Real Simple;Sep2011, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p71
The article presents questions and answers related to etiquette including how to stop a friend from talking incessantly on various topics, how to politely tell the people at an automated teller machine (ATM) line that they are invading the privacy, and the courtesy in holding a door for a person.