MAINFRAME UPS LAWTON
- Peace Arch Home Entertainment Sold. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;4/27/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p4
This article reports on the decision of Peace Arch Entertainment to sell its home entertainment division to a consortium led by Peace Arch Home Entertainment president Berry Meyerowitz and including Phase 4 Films Inc., owner of the Kaboom Entertainment children's label. According to Peace Arch...
- 'READER'S DIGEST' LINKS WITH FOX, PEACE ARCH ON FAMILY LINE. Kudick, Kyra // Home Media Magazine;6/3/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p26
The article reports on the unveiling of the new film production brand Reader's Digest Family Films by entertainment partners Reader's Digest Association, 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment and Peace Arch Entertainment. "Ace of Hearts" will be the first film produced and released under the new...
- Peace Arch Doesn't Want To Entertain a Sale. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 20, pN.PAG
Reports on the reluctance of a television company, Peace Arch Entertainment Inc., to sell an investment bank. Services offered by the television company; Purpose of the television company behind its reluctance to sell the investment bank; Earnings of the company during the second quarter that...
- Peace arc revs lower. Townson, Don // Daily Variety;01/31/2000, Vol. 266 Issue 42, p6
Reports on the lower revenues posted by Peace Arch Entertainment for its first fiscal quarter of 2000, ended November 20.
- PEACE ARCH NAMES CEO. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;7/20/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p8
The article announces the promotion of John Flock as chief executive officer (CEO) of Peace Arch Entertainment Group of Canada.
- Phase 4 takes up 'Running'. Fernandez, Jay A. // Hollywood Reporter;3/29/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 49, p3
The article offers information about the distribution company Phase 4 Films, which has procured film rights of the film "Dead Man Running."
- Distrib finds 'Bliss' Swart, Sharon // Daily Variety;2/9/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 27, p6
The article reports that Phase 4 Films in Toronto, Ontario has bought the North American right for the film "Finding Bliss."
- Phase 4 Turns 1. // Home Media Magazine;5/10/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p28
Photographs of the first anniversary celebration of Phase 4 Films are presented.
- For-sale sign hangs on Peace Arch studio. Vlessing, Etan // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;3/5/2010, Vol. 413 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that Toronto, Ontario studio complex Dufferin Gate Productions Inc., which is owned by Peace Arch Entertainment, is up for sale.