San Francesco Voters Shoot Down Public Power Measures
- California Voters Nix PG&E-Backed Ballot Measure. Holly, Chris // Energy Daily;6/14/2010, Issue 111, p2
The article reports on the rejection by California voters of a ballot initiative in 2010 wherein a community choice customer aggregation program would be established using public bonds or funds. Such initiative is supported by Pacific Gas and Electric Co. (PG&E). Information on the conflict of...
- USE OF MAIL BALLOTS. // Labor Law Journal;Jun50, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p740
This article reports that according to the case, Pacific Gas and Electric Co., 89 National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) of the U.S., No. 118, an NLRB election in which ballots were distributed to the eligible voters through the employer's normal mail distribution system was valid.
- Calif. County Tax Bills Go Unpaid As Utility Sinks Into Bankruptcy. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p1
Reports that Pacific Gas & Electric Co. has paid only about half of the property taxes its was scheduled to pay to 49 California counties. Bankruptcy filing of the company; Wait-and-see attitude of bond fund managers.
- PG&E Tumble May Hurt MBIA, ACE, But Ratings Appear Secure. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p6
Reports on the possible implications of the bankruptcy filing of Pacific Gas & Electric Co. Effect of the bankruptcy on the earnings of MBIA Insurance Corp. and ACE Guaranty Re; Share prices for municipal bond insurers.
- Electronic gas marketing system improves trading. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct95, Vol. 222 Issue 10, p1
Reports on Pacific Gas & Electric Co.'s signing of a letter of intent to list its new market center as a delivery point of the Channel 4 electronic natural gas and capacity trading and market information system developed by New York Mercantile Exchange and EnerSoft Corp.
- ENERGY. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/2/2011, p6
The article reports that around 100 customer payments may have been stolen from Pacific Gas and Electric Co. after its drop box was vandalized in downtown Fresno, California office.
- Pacific Gas & Electric. // Working Mother;Oct94, p57
Features San Francisco, Calif.-based utility giant Pacific Gas & Electric. Policy on flexible work schedules and telecommuting; Pay and benefits; Child-care facilities; Opportunities for promotion of women; Effect of layoffs on employment of women.
- Technology Campaign of the Year 2013. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Apr2013 Awards Supplement, p14
The article discusses the release of Green Button, a tool that gives consumers access to their energy-use data, transforms the data into actionable information, and facilitates energy-use behavior change from Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
- PG&E cleaning up after regulator malfunction. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May94, Vol. 221 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the efforts of Pacific Gas and Electric Co. to repair the damages brought about by a regulator malfunction which sent high pressure gas to residential areas. Fires in the residential areas resulting from the pipeline malfunction; Restoration of gas distribution.
- PG&E in the midst of $2.2 billion replacement plan. Brown, Jess // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul96, Vol. 223 Issue 7, p61
Reports on Pacific Gas and Electric Co.'s Gas Pipeline Replacement Program (GPRP) which aims to improve safety and reliability of the company's pipeline system by replacing aging pipes. Details of the replacement program; Data gathering; Decision-making.