Despite Disappointing Figures, N.J. Treasurer Stays Confident
- Inland Revenue launches tougher collection regime. Lagerberg, Francesca // Credit Management;Mar2002, p9
No abstract available.
- Revenue Revise Surprise. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/2/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33475, p9
No abstract available.
- Revenue Revival Continues. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p7
The article reports on the increased collection in major Oklahoma tax categories in March 2011 with state revenues up five percent over the past 12 months.
- Kansas Revenues Climb to $5.88B From $5.19B in Previous Fiscal Year. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/28/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33556, p8
The article presents a statistical data on the fiscal 2011 general revenue in Kansas which indicated an increase in tax collections compared to the previous year.
- Local Governments to Receive $394 Million in Unearned Sales Tax Revenue. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/14/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the 7.8% decrease in Texas' sales tax revenue in March 2010 caused by the decline in sales tax collections.
- Tax Collection Data Mixed. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;5/21/2012, p9
The article reports on tax collections in New Jersey for 2012 wherein revenues for April were below expectations with 1.2 percent decline in income tax collection, 3.8 percent on sales tax and 15.4 percent on corporate businesses.
- Revenues Beat Estimate. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/13/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33531, p9
The article reports that the general fund revenues of Puerto Rico from July-April 2011 has reached a total of 6.4 billion dollars, a 105-million dollar above budgeted projections due to strong business tax and excise tax collections.
- Oklahoma Revenue Rebounds in Slow, Steady Recovery. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/13/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33450, p4
The article reports on the increase of Oklahoma's general fund revenues in December 2010 which is higher than expected, led by the sales tax collection.
- ARKANSAS: Tax Collections Climb. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/12/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33875, p7
The article offers information on tax collection for Arkansas in February 2013 which includes state income tax refunds of 148.7 million dollars, sales tax of 11 million dollars and gross revenues of 3.8 billion dollars.