Rhode Island Housing Agency Readies Multifamily Deal
- Rhode Island Hits Market With Heavyweight Housing Offering. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p32
Reports on Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp.'s sale of 120 million dollars in tax-exempt bonds and notes. Financing of the purchase of about 420 homes; Structure of the bonds.
- Rhode Island Agency Selling $65M in Fourth Single-Family Deal of the Year. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32496, p44
The article reports that Rhode Island Housing Mortgage Finance Corp., Rhode Island will begin retail pricing for a $65 million sale of new-money homeownership opportunity bonds that will help finance about 300 single-family homes. This is the agency's fourth single-family bond sale in 2006,...
- Rhode Island housing loan agency gets an overall AA-minus from S&P. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;08/12/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30455, p4
Discloses that Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp. received an AA-minus issuer credit rating from Standard & Poor's, as it prepared to sell $45 million of single-family revenue bonds on August 13, 1998. Significance of the credit rating; Details of Standard & Poor's analysis of the...
- Rhode Island Housing Agency Readies $45 Million Issue. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/11/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31654, p28
Financial services company Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp. plans to price $45 million in homeownership opportunity bonds and notes through a negotiated refunding deal in June 2003. The agency can now limit the risks of negative arbitrage by using cash from prepayments to call...
- Two Rhode Island Agencies Ready Deals; Providence Plans Small COP Sale. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p4
Reports on the activities of bond issuers in Rhode Island. Plans to of the Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp. to sell mortgage revenue bonds and notes; Plans of the Rhode Island Clean Water Finance Agency to issue revenue bonds; Rating agencies' assessment of the bonds.
- Bond-watch: Rhode Island. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p32
States that a $4.2 million plan to convert old offices into loft space and apartments in downtown providence was approved by the Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corporation. What the finance package includes; Comments from Christopher Barnett, a spokesman for the corporation; What...
- Providence. // Journal of Housing;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p169
Reports on the availability of $5 million in low-interest financing by the Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corporation, Fleet Bank and Commonwealth Mortgage Assurance Company. Jump Start program; Target customers; Loan requirements; Interest rates; Contact information.
- State Reports. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p38
Takes a look at the programs and activities of state housing authorities in the United States. Rhode Island Housing and Mortgage Finance Corp.'s allocation of funds for affordable housing development; Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development's establishment of a program to help...
- State reports. // Journal of Housing;Jan/Feb94, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p46
Presents news and development concerning housing and urban developments in Connecticut and Rhode Island. Construction loan provided by the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority to the Coleman Tower Tenant Association Inc.; Mortgage money from Rhode Island Housing & Mortgage Finance Corp. at low...