- Michael Jackson says his 18-month worldwide tour was an `incredible journey.' // Jet;1/23/89, Vol. 75 Issue 16, p61
Discussion of Michael Jackson's 18-month worldwide tour, ending in Los Angeles on Jan. 27.
- Michael Jackson quits concert stage after world tour sets new records. Johnson, R.E. // Jet;2/27/89, Vol. 75 Issue 21, p54
Recounts singer Michael Jackson's final performance in his 18-month world concert tour, which he says is his last tour. Discusses his record-breaking career and his planned move into film.
- Michael Jackson and his manager Frank Dileo go their separate ways. // Jet;3/6/89, Vol. 75 Issue 22, p57
Discusses the termination of the professional relationship between singer Michael Jackson and his manager, Frank Dileo.
- Jackson gets court order to ban bootleg Beatles videos. // Jet;5/15/89, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p38
Reports on a restraining order received by singer Michael Jackson to prevent a New Jersey company from selling videos of the Beatles' live performances.
- Michael Jackson sweeps MTV Award nominations. // Jet;9/4/89, Vol. 76 Issue 22, p60
Reports on the eight categories in which black entertainer Michael Jackson was nominated for an MTV Music Video Award.
- Bush lauds Michael Jackson as `Entertainer of Decade.' // Jet;4/23/90, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p4
Reports on entertainer Michael Jackson's visit with President and Mrs. Bush at the White House, where he was congratulated for being named `Entertainer of the Decade.' Jackson's presentation to Bush; Private reception honoring Jackson's philanthropic activities.
- Michael Jackson released from hospital, after 4 days. // Jet;6/25/90, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p57
Reports on singer Michael Jackson's release from a Los Angeles area hospital after four days. The cause of his chest pains was diagnosed as a cartilage inflammation of his ribs due to over exertion and stress.
- Michael Jackson opens home to 45 Dream Street Campers. // Jet;8/13/90, Vol. 78 Issue 18, p55
Reports on a visit by 45 Dream Street Campers to the Neverland Valley ranch of singer Michael Jackson. Children with life-threatening illnesses; Comments by Dream Street co-founders.
- Michael Jackson inks unprecedented multi-media deal with Sony. // Jet;4/8/91, Vol. 79 Issue 25, p56
Reports on the multi-media deal potentially worth one billion dollars, that singer Michael Jackson has signed with Sony. Jackson's profits on albums; Recording label and films.
- Jackson's `Thriller' glove is recovered in Detroit. // Jet;10/21/91, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p52
Reports on the theft and recovery of the white crystal-beaded glove worn by superstar Michael Jackson on his `Thriller' world tour. Theft from Motown Museum in Detroit; Reward offered by rap star Hammer; Jackson's donation of glove.