Water SRFs Rate Triple-A on Average as Sector Continues to Strengthen
- Wisconsin Selling $100M of Water Debt After Moody's Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p6
The article reports on the plans of Wisconsin to sell $100 million of revolving-fund water revenue bonds in a competitive sale on October 17, 2006. Moody's Investors Service upgraded its rating for the bonds to Aa1 from Aa2, with a stable outlook. The proceeds of the sale will fund loans for...
- MARYLAND: Triple-A Water SRF Deal Set. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;3/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32846, p9
The article reports on the plan of the Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration to sell $48.6 million in revolving loan fund revenue bonds in a negotiated sale on April 9, 2008. The plan establishes a new indenture for the agency's clean water and drinking water state revolving fund....
- After Rare Triple-A Trifecta, Arizona WIFA Goes to Market. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p34
The article reports on the Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority's raising of 200 million dollars for water projects with negotiated offering of revenue bonds. The bonds are supported by the state's clean water and drinking water revolving funds. The bonds earned triple-A ratings from...
- VRA Deal Will Kick Off Second Year of Clean-Water SRF. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p5
Highlights the plan of the Virginia Resources Authority to issue tax-exempt clean-water state revolving fund revenue bonds in October 2000. Sale of bonds on a negotiated basis to retail investors; Selection of Merrill Lynch & Co as senior manager of the bonds.
- N.Y. Board OKs Deals for N.Y.C. Water, Hospital, and Dorm Bonds. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32216, p7
Reports on the approval of a number of sizable bond deals by New York State Public Authority Control Board. Plan of the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. to issue state revolving fund revenue bonds; Ratings assigned by rating agencies to the said bonds; Other bonds being approved by...
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p33
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding short-term tax-exempt yields as of February 5, 2002. Municipal Market Data ratings.
- Triple-A Tennessee Readies GOs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33395, p1
The article reports on the plan of Tennessee on its competitive sale of 213.3 million dollar of its tax-exempt general obligation bonds in which fourth deal in six weeks will be brought to market on October 13, 2010. It notes the 169.5 million dollar worth of tax -exempt Series A bonds of the...
- Tucson Tumbles Toward Bond Offerings. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;5/25/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33322, p1
The article reports on the drop of the general obligation bonds in Tucson, Arizona. Analyst of Fitch Ratings stresses that the drop reflects the continued weakening of the financial profile of the city. Meanwhile, reports of bond offerings and various tax-exempt certificate of participation...
- UAL's Munis Plummet on Loan Denial. Sanchez, Humberto; Vadum, Matthew; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31527, p1
Reports on the rejection of loan application of United Airlines Inc. by the federal Air Transportation Stabilization Board in the U.S. Impact of the loan rejection on airline's tax-exempts; Decrease in revenues of the airline; Description of bond rates of the airline.