New York City Speeds Up TFA Refunding for Low Rates
- N.Y.C. TFA's $5.2B of Debt to Bring First Advance Refundings. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;6/3/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31399, p48
Focuses on the role of the Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) in the selling of the deficit financing bonds of New York City. Need for the city to refinance its outstanding debt; Ratings received by TFA; Price of the advance refunding bonds.
- N.Y.C. Agency Eyes $850 Million Advance Refunding. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32230, p31
Reports on the plan of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority to advance refund of outstanding debt with proceeds from a tax-exempt, fixed-rate bond sale to the bond market. Selection of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. to manage the sale; Public counsels for the bond; Ratings assigned by...
- NEW YORK: N.Y.C. TFA Issues $1 Billion. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/25/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33882, p7
The article reports that New York City Transitional Finance Authority has priced new money and refunding bonds of one billion U.S. dollars which includes new-money bonds, refunding bonds and taxable qualified school construction bonds.
- N.Y. City TFA Plans $750M New Money Sale. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34323, p33
The article reports on the plans of Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) of New York City on selling fixed rate and tax-exempt new money bonds at 750 million dollars after a retail order period of two days to be negotiated by underwriting group led by senior book-runner manager Goldman, Sachs &...
- N.Y.C. TFA Is Set to Issue $1.2B for Schools, Refunding. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;8/6/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33759, p6
The article presents information that the New York City Transitional Finance Authority has planned to sell about 350 million U.S. dollars future tax-secured bonds. The competitive sale will include about 150 million U.S. dollars of taxable qualified school construction bonds and about 200...
- N.Y.C. TFA Sets $500M Sale. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p1
Reports on the plan of the New York City Transitional Finance Authority to sell multimillion-dollars of fixed-rate refunding bonds on March 16, 2005. Identification of the book-running senior on the deal; Target of three percent net present value savings for all refunding deals.
- N.Y. City TFA Sells $946M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34046, p1
The article reports that the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) has sold 946 million U.S. dollars of future tax secured fixed-rate subordinate bonds on January 16, 2014. It mentions the structure of the bond deal including 505 million dollars were tax-exempt new money bonds, 41...
- Market Close: NYC TFA, King Co. Priced; Munis Stay Strong. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;1/13/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34241, p1
The municipal bond market saw the week's new issuance calendar kick off with big deals coming to market from the New York City Transitional Finance Authority and King County, Wash.
- N.Y. City TFA Plans $700M Sale. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/17/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The New York City Transitional Finance Authority plans a $700 million refunding on Feb. 25 after a two-day retail order period.