XLCA's European Invasion Begins With London Foothold
- How a New Unit Paid Off . Boraks, David // American Banker;1/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 18, p1
Reports the decision of the Bank of America Corp. to form a subsidiary to sell distressed loans in Charlotte, North Carolina. Factors influencing the decision; Query of Thomas McCandles, analyst at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Inc. on the subsidiary; Optimism of the bank on the efficiency to...
- Wild Brain Opens Munich Subsidiary. Takaki, Millie // SHOOT;7/6/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 27, p10
Reports the launching of a subsidiary by Wild Brain animation studio in Munich, Germany. Plans for international expansion; Services offered by the company; Members of staff.
- Vendia unifies branding after record 2008 results. // Vending International;Jul2009, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p5
The article reports on the plan of Vendia Ltd. to unify its subsidiary businesses in Great Britain. This move follows after the company's sales growth of over five percent. The company's operating entities will continue to have strong regional focus. Its single portion drinks supplier,...
- SOUTHERN AREA. // Utah Business;Jan2015, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p27
The article announces the business plans of SkyWest Inc. and its two wholly-owned subsidiaries in 2015 including the move by SkyWest's ExpressJet Airlines subsidiary to shorten the term of its 50-set ERJ145 contract with United Airlines from November 2020 to December 2017 and SkyWest Airlines'...
- Savills shuts down mortgage packaging arm after poor trading. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing;9/2/2010, p7
The article reports on the decision of Savills PLC to shut down its subsidiary Lending Solutions because of difficult marketing conditions.
- Unifi scraps China JV plans. // Chemical Fibers International;Apr2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p77
Reports that the U.S.-based texturizer Unifi Inc. has cancelled its plans to set up a manufacturing joint venture in China with the Guangdong Kaiping Polyester Enterprises, and will instead set up its own subsidiary.
- Motorola Creates Subsidiary to Commercialize Technology. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Jan2002, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p7
Reports the creation of Thoughtbeam Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Motorola Inc. in Austin, Texas. Commercialization of the semiconductor-on-silicon technology; Appointment of Padmasree Warrior as general manager; Agreement with IQE PLC for the production of gallium arsenide-on silicon wafers.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/02/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p13A
Reports business developments in Long Island, New York as of February 2001. Plan of Arrow Electronics to open full-service programming center in Penang, Malaysia; Formation of a subsidiary company by Keyspan and Duke Energy; Intention of Cablevision Systems to hold a shareholder meeting to buy...
- New Companies. // Applied Clinical Trials;Feb2006, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p74
The article reports developments related to the emergence of new business enterprises in the U.S. Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical and Janssen Pharmaceuticals Products have merged to establish a new healthcare firm, Ortho-McNeil Inc. Bradley Pharmaceuticals has formed a new subsidiary corporation, A....