Three Eaton Vance Muni Funds Score $1.35 Billion With IPO
- Closed-end fund offerings seen poised for growth. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30344, p1
Reports on the results of the initial public offerings of closed-end municipal funds in the United States. Demand for new closed-end bonds; Current yield of the bonds; Periods when the market achieved growth; Trends in the public offerings of the bonds.
- BlackRock Trumpets New Portfolios to the Tune of $645M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/6/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31507, p32
Focuses on the initial public offering of multiple funds by New York-based BlackRock Inc. giving it a benefit of demand for closed-end municipal bonds as of November 2002. Registration of other companies to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Purposes to be achieved through closed-end...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p11
Presents a chart depicting negotiated municipal bond offerings in the U.S.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p13
Presents a calendar of municipal bond offerings in the U.S. from October to November 2005.
- Houston Schools Selling Final Installment of Massive Package. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p48
Reports on the decision of Houston Independent School District to market a multimillion-dollar offering of general obligation bonds in Dallas, Texas. Use of the deal proceeds for the state's largest school district; Financial advisers of the deal; School bond rating.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/16/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 26, p13
The article presents several statistics depicting the condition of investments and economic indicators in the U.S. including municipal bond index, brokerage stocks, and the 60 initial public offerings in the country.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p8
Presents a calendar of competitive bond offerings in the U.S.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/24/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 16, p15
The article presents several statistics on the municipal bond index, brokerage stocks ranked by performance and initial public offering performance in 2009 in the U.S.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/3/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 32, p13
The article presents statistics which shows the performance of municipal bonds, initial public offerings and brokerage stocks in several financial services companies in the U.S. in 2010 including Gordmans Stores Inc., Green Dot Corp. and Motricity Inc.