NEWS IN BRIEF
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E.; Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/24/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31477, p2
Reports business developments as of October 2002 in the U.S. Decrease of the composite index in Leading Economic Indicators; Decline on the tender rates of the treasury bill; Plan of Treasury Department to raise cash in auctioning.
- Retail Real Estate Business Conditions. // Retail Real Estate Business Conditions;2/7/2014, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the business conditions of retail real estate in the U.S. from 2008 to 2013. Topics discussed include retail margin trends within the said period, retail margins for the third quarter (Q3) of 2013, and retail margin standard deviation. Several charts are also presented...
- Retail Real Estate Business Conditions. // Retail Real Estate Business Conditions;11/1/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p1
The article presents an overview of the business conditions in the U.S. shopping-center industry from 2000 to 2014. Topics discussed include net operating income (NOI), annual- and quarter-based industry performance, and shopping-center performance by type of segment. Also provided is...
- Median forecast among bankers for T-bill yield at the 1977 yearend is 5.765%. Waddesh, Harry // Banking;Apr77, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p16
Offers information on median forecasts for Treasury bills in the U.S. capital market in 1977 during the annual competition sponsored by the American Bankers Association and 'BANKING,' journal. Rate concentration of the forecasts; Point range of the T-bill rate predictions.
- Weekly t-bills go at 4.305%, 4.280%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p2
Focuses on the tender rates for the United States Department of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Where smart shoppers shop for mom's T-bills. Halverson, Guy // Christian Science Monitor;3/27/95, Vol. 87 Issue 83, p8
Presents details on the investors of Treasury Securities in the US. Information on Treasury bills. INSET: US Treasury Securities..
- Safety in treasuries. Grabarek, Brooke H. // FW;9/27/94, Vol. 163 Issue 20, p68
Discusses Treasury funds. Strategy to avoid structured notes; Funds prohibited by SEC rules from investing in anything besides Treasury issues; Benefits.
- Money market derivatives: Why bother? // FW;9/27/94, Vol. 163 Issue 20, p69
Presents a chart showing the 20 highest-yielding 100% treasury funds and the 20 highest-yielding government money market funds in the United States. Average maturity; Seven-day compounded yield; Annual Expense ratio.
- Competitive note offerings. // Bond Buyer;07/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30186, p17
Presents a tabulation of competitive Treasury note offerings in the United States from July 14 to August 19, 1997. Issuer; St; Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal option; Maturity; Insurer; Moody's rating; Standard & Poor's rating; Fitch ratings; Latest details.