- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p29
Reports developments related public finance in the U.S. Southeast region. Plan of Miami-Dade County to issue aviation revenue bonds; Decline of total revenue collections in the state of Georgia; Refusal of the Kentucky County Debt Commission over the proposed bond anticipation note deal for the...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31453, p27
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. as of August 2002. Agreement between private conservation organization to buy lands by the Air Force Base in Maricopa County; Struggles on economic crises with budget deficits in Arizona; Considerations on industrial development revenue...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p2
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. as of October 2002. Establishment of the structurally balanced financial operations; Stabilization of the fund balance reserve levels; Decrease of the rate on revenue bonds.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/21/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31454, p29
Reports development in public finance in the U.S. as of August 2002. Announcement of the budget proposal in St. Paul, Minnesota; Selection of several Illinois towns as sites of the proposed stadium; Rejection of the appeal of the urban homeowners on the sale of homes to Chicago.
- Public facilities. Cohen, Jodi B. // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p36A
Summarizes public facility bond issuance in the United States in 1997. Quarterly public facility bond sales; Total issuance at $10.6 billion; Government offices as the leading issuer in the sector; Largest deals; Predictions for a trend toward negotiated issues in the public facility sector.
- LONG-TERM BONDS: January. // Bond Buyer;02/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31068, p34
Presents statistics reflecting the volume and price of long-term bonds issued in January 2001.
- NEW-ISSUE VOLUME NOTES. // Bond Buyer;02/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31068, p34
Provides information on new-issue volume notes in the United States based on information compiled from Thomson's Financial Securities data's database on January 31, 2001. Private placements and municipal forward sales of bonds; Purpose categories including development, education, electric power...
- STATE ALLOCATIONS OF PRIVATE-ACTIVITY BONDS IN 2000. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31176, p34
Presents a chart depicting the state allocations of private activity bonds for the year 2000 in the United States. Information on Mortgage Revenue Bonds; Citation of a Multifamily Housing; Allocation for enterprise communities.
- Board proposes expansion of SRF powers. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;03/03/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30590, p5
Reports on the United States Environmental Financial Advisory Board's (EFAB) release of a draft proposal to expand the scope of state revolving loan funds (SRF). Financing of projects that deal with air pollution, brownfields and solid waste; Group's suggestion that it might be necessary to...