Denver Selects Hyatt to Manage Convention Center Hotel
- Hyatt gets new McCormick hotel. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/19/94, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p3
Reports that Hyatt Hotels Corp. has been granted approval by the Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (McPier) to negotiate for the construction of a major hotel near McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois. Disappointment among other bidders; Reason for the project's...
- Guide to Hotel Company Small-Meeting Contacts. // Medical Meetings;Jun2003, Vol. 30 Issue 4, pS7
Presents information on several hotels that accommodate small meetings in the U.S. Crowne Plaza Hotel; Fairmont Hotels; Hyatt Hotels.
- Highest Gift May Get Grand Center Name Rights. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;08/23/99, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p9
Reports that the Kent County Finance and Physical Resources Committee in Grand Rapids, Michigan approved money for the Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Grand Action Committee's plans of raising funds for the Grand Center. Amount of money appropriated for the bureau; Bureau's four...
- Committee Approves $5M Contribution To DeVos Place. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/26/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the Kent County Finance & Physical Resources Committee's approval of an additional contribution to help close the funding gap to build the DeVos Place convention center in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Total share of the county in the center's funding; Sources of funding for the project.
- Denver Short-Lists Hilton and Hyatt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31424, p3
Reports the selection of Hilton Corp. and Hyatt Corp. as finalist of the bond-financed convention center hotel in Dallas, Texas. Announcement on the final choice; Sale of certificate of participation; Number of downtown hotel rooms.
- CALENDAR. // Travel Agent;1/17/2005, Vol. 319 Issue 10, p68
The article presents a calendar of information related to hospitality industry as of January 17, 2005. STS Congressional Summit is to be held between February 28-March 2. Ship inspections will take place at Port Everglades and Port of Miami. Rates for the Hyatt Regency Corp.'s Miami, Florida...
- Project Spotlight. // Hotel & Motel Management;5/16/2005, Vol. 220 Issue 9, p38
The article reports that the Hyatt Regency Corp. Denver at Colorado Convention Center was topped off on April 14, 2005 and is scheduled to open in December 2005. ground. It represents the final piece of framing for the $355-million hotel complex designed by Klipp/Brennan Beer Gorman Architects...
- Hyatt Regency erÃ¶ffnet 2010 in DÃ¼sseldorf. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Jul2007, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the Hyatt Regency Hotel DÃ¼sseldorf and reports that it is to open in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany, in 2010. Details about the hotel are presented, including that it will include conference and convention facilities, is located on port property, and will cater to business...
- JCK Invites Industry Fund Grant Requests. // JCK;Aug2002, Vol. 173 Issue 8, p26
Invites grant applicants for the JCK Industry Fund in Orlando, Florida. Deadline for the submission of entrees; Grant recipients to be announced during The JCK Show in Orlando Convention Center; Qualifications needed for the applicants.