- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p29
Reports developments related public finance in the U.S. Southeast region. Plan of Miami-Dade County to issue aviation revenue bonds; Decline of total revenue collections in the state of Georgia; Refusal of the Kentucky County Debt Commission over the proposed bond anticipation note deal for the...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Williamson, Richard; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31453, p27
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. as of August 2002. Agreement between private conservation organization to buy lands by the Air Force Base in Maricopa County; Struggles on economic crises with budget deficits in Arizona; Considerations on industrial development revenue...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p2
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. as of October 2002. Establishment of the structurally balanced financial operations; Stabilization of the fund balance reserve levels; Decrease of the rate on revenue bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31454, p32
Presents several charts depicting public finance statistics in the U.S. as of August 2002. Merrill Lynch corporate bond indexes; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation.
- Anchorage bond sale for roads, sewers mushes to market. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p36
Reports that Anchorage, Alaska will issue $18.6 million negotiated general obligation bonds to fund its roads, drainage and emergency operations. Lead underwriter; Bond counsel; Sale prospects; Bond ratings; Factors that distinguish Anchorage issuance.
- General purpose. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p10A
Reports on the performance of general purpose bonds in the United States for the first half of 1997. Role of the strong economy in the drop of issuance; State spending on capital projects; Shift of issuance into other sectors; Interest rates; Refundings; Bond insurance; Variable-rate issuance.
- Public facilities. Cohen, Jodi B. // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p36A
Summarizes public facility bond issuance in the United States in 1997. Quarterly public facility bond sales; Total issuance at $10.6 billion; Government offices as the leading issuer in the sector; Largest deals; Predictions for a trend toward negotiated issues in the public facility sector.
- LONG-TERM BONDS: January. // Bond Buyer;02/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31068, p34
Presents statistics reflecting the volume and price of long-term bonds issued in January 2001.
- NEW-ISSUE VOLUME NOTES. // Bond Buyer;02/01/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31068, p34
Provides information on new-issue volume notes in the United States based on information compiled from Thomson's Financial Securities data's database on January 31, 2001. Private placements and municipal forward sales of bonds; Purpose categories including development, education, electric power...