Fitch: Airline Woes May Hurt Hub-Airport Bonds
- Canada's Airline Restructuring Still Unsettled. Fitz-James, Michael // Corporate Legal Times;Jun2001, Vol. 11 Issue 115, pbwb9
Reports the unsettled restructuring for the airline industries in Canada. Details on the illegal proposal made by Gerald Schwartz on the merger of two airlines; Allegations of favoritism and insider trading on the acquisition; Role of Canadian Transport Agency on the prices of dominated routes...
- In Europe, Asia, Recovery Means Realignment. Oshima, Sumiko; Flottau, Jens; Dennis, William // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/18/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 11, p52
Reports the realignment of business operations among airline industries in Europe and Asia. Merge between Japan Airlines and Japan Air System; Elimination of unprofitable business; Dismissal of employees.
- Briefs. // Traffic World;11/15/99, Vol. 260 Issue 7, p60
Reports developments in the airline industry as of November 1999. Deal between Atlas Air and Malaysian Airlines; Introduction of time-specific air freight products by the Schenker Group; Corporate reorganization in Lufthansa Corp..
- Mergers promise profitable future. Ionides, Nicholas // Airline Business;Mar2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the approval of the merger of airlines in China by the State Council. Terms of the merger; Aim of the restructuring move; Projection on the earnings of the industry in 2002.
- Asian Turbulence May Dictate Radical Ownership Shifts. Thomas, Geoffrey // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/9/1998, Vol. 149 Issue 19, p62
Focuses on the restructuring of airline ownership in Southeast Asia, while stating that this is the only solution to the country's financial crisis. Comments from Jim Eckes of Hong Kong-based Indoswiss Aviation; Value of the 300 jets which Asia-Pacific airlines had on order for delivery through...
- Africa/Middle East report. // Air Transport World;Jun2003, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p18
Reports developments in the airline industry in Africa and the Middle East as of June 2003. Increase in the net profits of the Emirates Group; Reorganization of Gulf Air; Supply contract awarded to Rockwell Collins to provide avionics and airline supplies EgyptAir.
- Lufthansa Exits Miami. // Traffic World;3/22/99, Vol. 257 Issue 12, p36
Focuses on the reorganization of airlines operation of the Lufthansa Cargo company in the United States. Closure of operation in Miami; List of flights schedule in florida; Capacity of each carrier for each flight.
- GIPPSAERO RESTRUCTURES. Kelly, Emma // Asian Aviation Magazine;Jun2013, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p14
The article reports on the restructuring move of GippsAero, the Australian aircraft manufacturer which results to the loss of 39 jobs, after experiencing tough market for aircraft in 2012.
- Qantas sales restructure. // Travel Daily;3/19/2014, p1
The article describes a restructure of the Qantas Airways' sales division as of March 2014 with a single Qantas Australia Sales team selling in their domestic, regional and international networks to address broader challenges.