Reaction Varies to Closing of Former Bond Counsel's Offices in Spokane, Wash
- Perkins Coie consigns Hong Kong to history. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p2
This article reports that Seattle based law firm Perkins Coie has become the latest in a string of foreign firms to scale back its presence in Asia. As first revealed by Lawyer News Weekly last Wednesday the firm is shutting the doors of its 12-year-old Hong Kong office. Perkins Coie's decision...
- Financial Turmoil Continues to Haunt Industry. Neff, David // Lodging Hospitality;10/1/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p14
An interview with David Neff, a partner with law firm Perkins Coie LLP, is presented. When asked about the impact of the Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing of the Radisson Hotel at the Los Angeles Airport and the InterContinental Chicago O'Hare, both operated by the Harp Group, he states that there...
- PERKINS COIE LLP. // Oregon Business Magazine;Mar2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p30
The article offers information on the Best large company Perkins Coie LLP in Portland.
- Where Chicago women like to work. Swanson, Sandra A. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/7/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p0020
The article offers brief information on the services of law firm Perkins COIE LLP.
- Perkins Cole to close office here. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/12/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 19, pA2
Reports on Perkins Coie LLP's plans to close its law office in Spokane, Washington.
- Perkins Coie Hires Health Care Attorneys in Chicago. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33644, p5
The article reports that Seattle, Washington-based Perkins Coie LLP has hired three public finance lawyers which include attorneys Dan Coyne, James Carroll, and Christine Biebel, in which the attorneys will help expand the health care business of the company in Chicago, Illinois.
- views from you. // AALL Spectrum;Jul2011, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p36
Photographs of the Perkins Coie LLP office main library in Seattle, Washington and the Mason Law Library at David A. Clarke School of Law in Washington, D.C. are presented.
- ROY TUCKER. // Oregon Business Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p30
Profiles Roy Tucker, managing partner of Perkins Coie LLP in Portland, Oregon. Career highlights; Organizational affiliations; Hobbies.
- Proposed N.Y. Regulations May Stifle Bitcoin Growth. // ISO & Agent Weekly;7/31/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p15
The article discusses the views of Jacob Farber, senior counsel for Perkins Coie LLP, that proposed New York guidelines may stifle cryptocurrency Bitcoin's growth and that Texas has more Bitcoin-friendly guidelines, and mentions topics including Perkins building a reputation for helping startups.