Salt River Project to Sell First New-Money Deal in a While
- Salt River Project Brings $833M for Projects, Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/12/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34303, p1
Arizona's Salt River Project, one of the most highly rated credits in the public power sector, plans to issue $833 million of revenue bonds, an amount that could grow based on market demand.
- SRP in Arizona to Make Biggest Splash in Estimated $8.4B Week. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34306, p23
The article reports developments in the U.S. bond market as of mid-May 2015, including the scheduled issuance of 8.4 billion dollars worth of bonds. Among the bonds are Salt River Project (SRP) agricultural improvement and power district's 833 million dollar electric system revenue bonds and...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/14/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33764, p4
A chart is presented which provides information on the invisible supply of bonds in Southwest U.S. as of August 14, 2012 including the Salt River Project in Arizona, the State Highway Bonds in Arkansas, and the Department of Transportation in Kansas.
- Taking a Market Break. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31561, p1
Reports that the third largest public utility in the U.S. Salt River Project (SRP) does not have any planned bond transactions as of January 28, 2003. Concerns among underwriters and advisers regarding plans of SRP; Impact of the absence of SRP from the bond market; Deals of SRP with various...
- Arizona power project. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Dec1993/Jan1994, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p52
Informs on the Salt River Project, which first brought water to Arizona 90 years ago. The Salt River Valley Water Users' Association incorporated in 1903; President Teddy Roosevelt signed the project into operation; Navajo Generating Station, near Page, Arizona; Size of SRP today.
- SRP plans choice program. // Electric Light & Power;Sep98, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the agreement of the Salt River Project's board of directors to terms and conditions allowing customers of the company to participate in the Arizona electricity supplier choice program.
- Salt River Project reviewing risks as utility readies for... Ceniceros, Roberto // Business Insurance;04/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p129
Reveals that managers at the Salt River Project (SRP) are reducing their operating costs and adding additional revenue-generating services, in an effort to give the company a competitive. When deregulation in Arizona is scheduled to commence; Definition of deregulation; Objectives of SRP risk...
- SRP depends on team of insurers to spread utility's... Ceniceros, Roberto // Business Insurance;04/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p131
Presents information pertaining to the Salt River Project Company's (SRP) property/casulty insurance program. Estimated value of the company's insured property; Detailed information on SRP; How the program operates.
- Salt River Project. // Working Mother;Oct94, p64
Features Phoenix, Ariz.-based public power utility Salt River Project. Participation in American Business Collaboration for Quality Dependent Care; Policy on flexible work schedules and telecommuting; Pay and benefits; Child-care facilities; Opportunities for promotion of women.