Municipal Bond Prices
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article lists the regions according to comparative bond sales including Salt Lake City, Utah, Georgia and Ocean County, New Jersey.
- General Obligation Bond Prices for March 1, 2002. // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p45
Presents tabular information on the value of general obligation bonds of several American companies as of March 4, 2002. Information on the date of issue and maturity, price and yield of intermediate and long-term bonds; Grades of rating given to bond series of each category by three different...
- Virginia Negotiates Deals Topping $200M. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/11/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33745, p8
The article offers information that the Virginia Resource Authority will price 81 million U.S. dollars of bonds on July 12, 2012, and a total of more than 200 million U.S. dollars of bonds by joining the amount of another Virginia authority.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p8
Illustrates price for competitive bonds offered in the U.S. Issuer and insurer of the bonds; Ratings of the bonds; Maturity date and value of the bonds.
- Argentina's Neuquen pierces, but doesn't topple, barrier. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;10/16/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p19
The article focuses on Neuquen's decision to priced the first cross-border bond backed by onshore assets in Argentina. According to a press release, the $125 million, eight-year transaction priced at 8.656%, led by Citigroup, achieved the lowest yield by an Argentine province. With the deal's...
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31312, p41
Presents statistics for the general obligation bond prices in the U.S. on January 25, 2002. Yield for the Series 2000 bonds of the state of California; Ratings assigned by different rating agencies for the Series 2001B bonds of state of South Carolina; Coupon rate for the Series 2001C bonds of...
- Afren Cuts HY Offer to $360M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/2/2013, p6
The article reports on the reduction in the bond offering of British oil company Afren from 600 million dollars to 360 million dollars in 2013 and mentions the price talk on the notes, deal's bookrunners and ratings of the bond.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p39
Presents statistics for the 40 municipal bonds which are priced and evaluated daily by several bond dealer-to-dealer brokers in the U.S. Ratings for the municipal bonds related to educational facilities; Details for 'Change in Bid' for the bonds related to hospital facilities; Bid prices for...
- Municipal Bond Prices . // Bond Buyer;4/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31123, p-43
Presents information on municipal bond prices in the U.S. as of April 23, 2001. Ratings of education bonds; Prices of transportation bonds; Brokers who have priced and evaluated these municipal bonds.