- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p33
Presents information about futures market in the U.S. as of January 15, 2002. Change in municipal bond index for March 2002; Estimated number of contracts traded for the U.S. treasury bonds; Options on municipal futures.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p38
Presents market statistics on the performance of bonds traded in the U.S. futures market, as of October 23, 2001. Figures of Municipal Bond Index; Number of contracts traded with regard to U.S. treasury bonds on October 19, 2001; Unit value of each contract.
- Bond Market Assn. Forms Task Force To Study A Corporate Futures Contract. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p3
Reports on the Bond Market Association's (BMA) formation of a task force to study the viability of a corporate bond futures contract in the United States. Failure of a corporate bond futures contract that was attempted in the mid-1980s; Expected increase in liquidity and price transparency;...
- Bond Futures Contract Fades : Hopes for a BMA-endorsed corporate bond futures contract rapidly dim. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/11/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 23, pN.PAG
Reports on the failure of plans of the Bond Market Association for a corporate bond futures contract in the U.S. Reason behind the diminishing demand for corporate bond futures contract; Response of bond dealers to the futures contract plan; Advantage of credit default swaps over a futures...
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p38
Focuses on the performance of bonds in the municipal futures in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Performance of the municipal bond index; Performance of treasury bonds; Estimated number of contracts traded in treasury notes.
- Monday's Market: Municipal Prices End Unchanged With Somber Mood in the Market. Chesla, Nicholas; The Bond Buyer Wire // Bond Buyer;9/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31225, p2
Presents information about the situation in bond markets of the U.S. on September 17, 2001. Condition of municipal bond prices; Situation of contracts in the futures market; Trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 1. // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p2
No abstract available.
- Market snapshot: Monday, November 9. // Bond Buyer;11/10/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30518, p2
Presents a chart showing a snapshot of the bond market in the United States on November 9, 1998. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures; MOB spread; 30-day visible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/25/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30528, p31
Presents data concerning the United States bond market as of November 24, 1998. Short-term tax-exempt yields; US securities prices; Municipal Market Data general obligation yields; Municipal bond prices; Reoffering yields; Futures markets.