The Week Ahead: TBTA, Connecticut to Float $2 Billion in New Low-Yield Climate
- Investors Brace for Trio of Deals Worth $600 Million or More Each. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;10/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33592, p32
The article reports on the three big deals in the negotiated market and competitive market in the U.S. including the sale of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority of 615 million dollars general revenue refunding bonds, the issuance of Solid Waste Authority of 600 million dollars funding revenue...
- TBTA Begins End of MTA Refunding. Mckaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31471, p1
Reports the offer of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority of senior-lien refunding bonds in New York City. Start of the sale of bonds to retail investors; Amount of the tax-fund bond sales of Metropolitan Transportation Authority; Price of bonds for institutions.
- TBTA Deal's Success Has Experts Downplaying 'Terror Premium'. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;9/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31475, p30
Reports the sale of the refunding bonds of the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority in New York City. Value of the bonds; Deal price of the bonds; Expansion of the general obligation bonds.
- Triborough Bridge Agency Readies $196M Refiinding. Burton, Paul // Business Journal (Central New York);6/8/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority to sell a general revenue variable-rate refunding bonds with 195.6 million dollars by competitive bid in New York in 2012.
- N.Y. MTA Finance Chief: Novel Remarketing Paid Off. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A $63.7 million remarketing of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority general revenue bonds triggered strong retail demand, according to New York MTA's finance manaher.
- Yankee Stadium, D.C. Utility Deals Lead in Slower Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33048, p23
The article offers news briefs related to business in the U.S. Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority will issue $250 million of general revenue bonds on behalf of Metropolitan Transportation Authority bridge and tunnel projects. The Independent School District inTexas will sell GO school...
- It's (Almost) All California as DWR Plans Massive Issue. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p7
Reports developments on bond issuance in the U.S. as of October 2002. Power supply bonds from the California Department of Water Resources; Tobacco asset-backed debt from the California Counties Tobacco Securitization Agency; Revenue bonds from the Triborough Bridge & Tunnel Authority.
- New York's TBTA Breaks 8-Year Drought With Competitive BAB Sale. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33179, p36
The article reports on the return of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority (TBTA) in New York to the competetive market Build America Bond (BAB) on September 10, 2009. According to Patrick McCoy, finance director of Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) they have seen competetive BAB did...
- NEW YORK: Bridge Issue. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p42
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Metropolitan Transportation Authority to release multi-million dollars in Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority revenue bonds in the first week of March 2002. Details related to the sale of bonds; Approval of the bond resolutions by the state's Capital Program...